And what did you get for Xmas?

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
A couple of games, some candy, an X Wing Lego, and a few other small things. Nothing tech worthy for me, though I have been thinking about buying a PSVita in the near future

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I got a cast iron skillet, rice cooker/steamer, a stove-top grill, Supernatural Season 7 and some books :)

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
$200 in Best Buy gift cards, yay! Getting a new Samsung TV for the bedroom. plus, I just got my Note 3 in October with all of its accouterments. :p

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
$200 in Best Buy gift cards, yay! Getting a new Samsung TV for the bedroom. plus, I just got my Note 3 in October with all of its accouterments. :p

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

Best buy gift cards are awesome!

Posted Via VZW Moto X on the Android Central App

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I got Green Mountain coffee, candy, few gift cards, gloves, and some new clothes! Not to mention a great time with the girlfriend and her family. Nothing Android this year folks and I gotta tell you....I'm not unhappy at all! Wouldn't change anything about this years Christmas.

rap1

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Not for Christmas exactly but was recently given some money and used part of it on a Nexus 5 (my first smartphone!). I also bought a jawbone bluetooth speaker for handsfree for the car. For Christmas Android related, I got a meenova and pogo pad.

ljxdaly

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
bluetooths x 3 (I lose them all the time)
i thought it was just me. i have maybe 10 dongles around. couldn't tell you where a single one is.

xmas was very bad for me, or good depending on my mood. i bought myself the following:

moto x
pogoplug
jlab bouncer bluetooth speaker
roku 3
2 nexii 7 2013
1 nexus 7 2012
lumia 520
2 nokia qi chargers
assorted cases, screen protectors.

yup. i have no money now.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
i thought it was just me. i have maybe 10 dongles around. couldn't tell you where a single one is.

xmas was very bad for me, or good depending on my mood. i bought myself the following:

moto x
pogoplug
jlab bouncer bluetooth speaker
roku 3
2 nexii 7 2013
1 nexus 7 2012
lumia 520
2 nokia qi chargers
assorted cases, screen protectors.

yup. i have no money now.

Holy sh*t that's a lot of tech. So how much for the 520? :p

ljxdaly

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
the lumia 520 was 49 bucks. i gotta say it is a fine little device. very slick.

i got it to use as a media player, and it will do a fine job of it, if i can only figure out the windows store. i'm not seeing music players or video players, but then i haven't had too much time to play with it.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

i got it to use as a media player, and it will do a fine job of it, if i can only figure out the windows store. i'm not seeing music players or video players, but then i haven't had too much time to play with it.

I see it for $59 at the Microsoft Store website. I'm thinking of grabbing to see if I can live with it. But I think I'll wait till the 525 comes to the U.S.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site

so you are going to use it like an iPod touch?

ljxdaly

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
so you are going to use it like an iPod touch?

that's the plan.
what with the holidays, i haven't really had time to play around with it too much. hopefully i can find something like groove or talkatone for voip. with google voice not supporting 3d party apps starting next month, i might be out of luck anyway. maybe i'll experiment with skype for the 3 bucks a month.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
that's the plan.
what with the holidays, i haven't really had time to play around with it too much. hopefully i can find something like groove or talkatone for voip. with google voice not supporting 3d party apps starting next month, i might be out of luck anyway. maybe i'll experiment with skype for the 3 bucks a month.
It has an FM radio, correct?

bigtnew

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Bought myself a fitbit force and my puppy chewed it after 2 days. It still works but looks terrible now. Happy new year fellas.

Posted via my hTc one with a cracked screen!