Android 14 Stable/One UI 6.0 Now Out

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
So I've accidentally put off updating for the past couple of days and finally updated last night. Initially I noticed that my folders weren't in the same grid orientation as I left them and my app drawer was almost standard but I assumed that this was the result of something being reset with the new update. Turns out, no, Good luck has lost a bunch of its features which was the reason that I downloaded the app. There's no longer vertical scroll in your app drawer, your recent apps now only have two configurations, the other configurations are still listed at least for that but they're grayed out unusable, but they've completely taken away any changes to the app drawer. I didn't use a whole lot of the good luck apps or features but the ones that I did use, the ones that I got the app for, are now gone. Maybe Samsung has given us these features naturally with One UI 6 but I haven't had a chance to look, it just sucks that they're gone.

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
So I've accidentally put off updating for the past couple of days and finally updated last night. Initially I noticed that my folders weren't in the same grid orientation as I left them and my app drawer was almost standard but I assumed that this was the result of something being reset with the new update. Turns out, no, Good luck has lost a bunch of its features which was the reason that I downloaded the app. There's no longer vertical scroll in your app drawer, your recent apps now only have two configurations, the other configurations are still listed at least for that but they're grayed out unusable, but they've completely taken away any changes to the app drawer. I didn't use a whole lot of the good luck apps or features but the ones that I did use, the ones that I got the app for, are now gone. Maybe Samsung has given us these features naturally with One UI 6 but I haven't had a chance to look, it just sucks that they're gone.
Home Up is undergoing a major upgrade/change. No idea when the vertical scroll will return to that module, but I'm waiting.

Reactions: J Dubbs

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
So I just YouTubed it and found this video...

So yeah it seems that it will return and it looked like they've deleted some features too that will not return. Here's to hoping they fix it with the next update and that it doesn't turn into one of those things that they say will be fixed and you end up waiting until you've almost forgotten you were waiting.

Cheers

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Not sure where to put this since I'm not sure if it's Carrier related, but ever since I got an update about a week or 2 ago, I'm having trouble sending/receiving mms (mostly pictures) on AT&T. I keep getting error messages that they can't be sent and every now and then i see a backlog of messages waiting to be downloaded for group chats.

Has anyone else experienced this with the latest update or is it me and a carrier issue?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Not sure where to put this since I'm not sure if it's Carrier related, but ever since I got an update about a week or 2 ago, I'm having trouble sending/receiving mms (mostly pictures) on AT&T. I keep getting error messages that they can't be sent and every now and then i see a backlog of messages waiting to be downloaded for group chats.

Has anyone else experienced this with the latest update or is it me and a carrier issue?
This on Google messages or Samsung?
Just group messages?
Try clearing cache and force stop the app?

Dakota12

Feb 9, 2024
Visit site
I agree the notification quick panel is and must be an essential part of the ui yes making nice is fine. Removing or hiding stuff that is another thing. If I recall windows did that in 11 I herd that the start menu can be put back to the original position. Back to wat I was saying if they put back the buttons and how they were and then make it nice and or have an option of switching back to classic or modern simular to what windows had in xp. You su
Uld not have to install programs to make a system usable such for the quick panel and volume when it appears. Thank you.