Android 14 Stable/One UI 6.0 Now Out

FACTagent

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
In the US, unlocked S23 ultra on Verizon network no update yet
Based on past experience with unlocked on Verizon, I have seen updates anywhere from a few days to a month after the update is released for locked versions (longer end of the range for major updates).

uvarules

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I've seen in past Verizon versions get the update first when a major android version was released
Agreed. I've been doing this since pre Note 4 on VZ, locked and unlocked. Some years locked gets everything first and other years unlocked. VZ sometimes leads the way and other times brings up the rear. Over the decades there has never been rhyme nor reason to any of it......

Reactions: mustang7757

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Agreed. I've been doing this since pre Note 4 on VZ, locked and unlocked. Some years locked gets everything first and other years unlocked. VZ sometimes leads the way and other times brings up the rear. Over the decades there has never been rhyme nor reason to any of it......
Yeah definitely no rhythm

vnmous1

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I've seen in past Verizon versions get the update first when a major android version was released
Yeah me too. My past two notes were unlocked and they were slow. This 23 Ultra is vzw branded. Its been pretty timely until the last update

I am seeing sammy app updates show up as being for ui6 now.

Reactions: mustang7757

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I think the stable is coming today or tomorrow. The Samsung servers are not up. I keep checking for the update and it just spins and then tells me it can't connect to the servers. I'm betting they are down while they are updating or something like that. Getting ready to roll out the stable update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001