Android 3 camera will not work...

joshfscott

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased an android 3 last week and the camera has stopped working. I either get a black screen with camera controls or it just says camera unable to initialize. The only activity I have done with it is use the internet and download free games. I am not the best with smart phones so all of the abbreviations and stuff are like another language to me. I have tried powering it off and I have also taken the battery out with no success.

BattleSwine

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased an android 3 last week and the camera has stopped working. I either get a black screen with camera controls or it just says camera unable to initialize. The only activity I have done with it is use the internet and download free games. I am not the best with smart phones so all of the abbreviations and stuff are like another language to me. I have tried powering it off and I have also taken the battery out with no success.

Which OS/ROM are you running? This is a wild guess, but try turning off auto date, change date to 1 Aug 2011, give it a few seconds (May be a minute), try camera again. If it works you can change date back to auto. This has to be done after a reboot.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GM44