Android Central Photo Contest: Clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
ac-photo-contest-clouds.jpg

Storm clouds rolling in. Taken with a Nexus 6.

Connecting nicely to our last photo contest, the latest photo contest is looking for your best "clouds" photos. Whether you have a view from above in an airplane or high building, are looking straight up at something overhead or maybe are in a deep fog, we're sure you'll be able to get in some great cloud pictures.

Two winners will be picked this week to receive prizes, with each one taking home a Ventev 5.4A USB Charging Hub to keep all of their devices charged up.

Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (Aug 25) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with the next contest.

• Pictures must be taken with an Android device
  • Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
  • You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
  • Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
  • You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
  • Only one entry per contest per person.

Good luck, everyone!

J00P24

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Usual Chicago morning weather. Took the photo with my nexus 5, no editing was done, just cropped the bottom of the picture to cut out the roof tops across the street.

IMG_20150825_065134-01.jpg

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

ugxvibe

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
HTC One M8, Somewhere over Alaska in our 'fuel efficient' airliner with a large teddy bear rising up in the distance.. no edits/filters.

IMAG1881.jpg

JGfromOC

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
Captured this as I woke up on approach to AMS on the return leg of my trip to BCN for Mobile World Congress. Early morning view coming in to Amsterdam taken with the Alcatel OneTouch IDOL 3 5.5. Used Adobe Photoshop Express for light photo editing.

BCN to AMS.png

Jason Lee

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
IMG_20150723_161103.jpg

This is one I took on our recent trip to Colorado. This is Rainbow lake near Frisco, CO. The lake was at the end of a mile or so hike. The reveal was pretty spectacular. You see the lake for the first time after topping the crest of a very steep part of the trail and BAM! there it is. :) I love how the clouds are reflected in the water.

This was taken with my Nexus 6 in HDR mode. No editing has been done.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=aGpoQWgyaHJ0S3QwS0o1R0EyS3BCdldQVWJJdmZn

AdamHus

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
A very ugly invasion on the beautiful sun!

Galaxy Note 4 (Edited in Snapseed with HDR effect)

Attachments

• 20150619_190226-01.jpg
    20150619_190226-01.jpg
    759.1 KB · Views: 113

jaydo15

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Taken with Nexus 5, edited using VSCOcam app. Taken while on the road, i was reclined in my seat and looked up to the skies through the sunroof, and decided to reach out with one hand and took a picture.

2015-06-21 05.50.33 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia