Android Central's Free Droid X giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grape Drank

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I believe the Droid X to be the best phone of the year because it's not snapdragon device. Motorola's use of the TI OMAP SoC gives it and advantage over the HTC offerings in gaming and video. The screen is massive and beautiful. It's on Verizon which has great 3G coverage all over the country. I also believe that motorola's twist on android is great and will only get better with time. Not to mention, they will probably get this updated to 2.2 before HTC does any of their sense devices. Last, but certainly not least, it would get me off of AT&T (my contract ends Friday) and allow me to play baseball with my iPhone 3G.

supra_2nr

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
because it is the phone that motorola should have produced in the first place... (well not really, because my droid is nice) but its going to be the phone to have!

starky86

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
From the sweet sleek design to the massively huge great looking screen the Droid X would make my month for many months. Being able store and watch movies on my phone as well a mass amounts of music just makes me smile! With google always getting better I know I will always have the stuff I want when I want it where I want it on the Droid X.

Gasaraki

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
The Droid X is the hottest phone because of it's big screen in addition to the solid build quality. When you hold this phone, it feels substantial, has some weight to it.
I'm sure it'll literally be a HOT phone because of the TI OMAP 1GHz processor.

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
This is the hottest phone because you can hold it any way you like, with or without a case, and still get better reception then the iPhone 4! I really like what moto has done for phones over the last 12 years and would love to ditch my iPhone 3G and Rule the Air! I would also be able to capture great video of my 3rd son who is due in 3 weeks!

nedqadams

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
It's been exceptionally well reviewed and I'm looking forward to the larger screen and the fact that I don't have to click to make a selection (storm). Swype doesn't hurt.

gca

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
It's the hottest phone out there right now... With a 4.3 screen, 1Ghz Processor, and HDMI output, that the ultimate phone. It gets even better with Froyo coming soon..

I was planning on buying the Droid X for my wife for our wedding anniversary. She has the Motorola Droid and she loves it. She thinks Android phones are way better than IPhones. I think I married a smart woman.... =)

mapexj

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
First of all, this phone is BEAST! I used to be the biggest blackberry fan ever, and I've actually owned 4 different ones in the last few years. Have you noticed the blackberry has become THE most boring phone on the market??? My wife has the iPhone, and I was planning on upgrading to the iPhone 4, but that thing doesn't hold a candle to this monster. Most of my fellow outside sales reps at my company have already switched from blackberry to Android, and I'm the last one that is waiting for something to push me over the edge.

Guess what.... This phone did all of the pushing that I need. Everytime I see the "X" commercials on tv, I can't help but to drool and dream of the day that I hold my very own "X" in my hands. When you're comparing this phone to the blackberry's that I have owned, this is a totally different ball game. I had the Storm for a while, but it was such a horrible interface, and not the touch screen that I was desiring. (Can't forget about all of the original memory problems and the super slow response on everything.)

I've watched a few of the online reviews and videos, and I'm just blown away. This thing is blazing fast, looks beautiful, and has a crazy high quality camera on it. We obviously can't forget the 4.3" viewing area, along with the 1GHz processor. My blackberry is just a WEE bit shy of those numbers. lol

I went on vacation last week, and I was following the @droidlanding twitter account, for my chance to win one of these amazing phones, but my vacation time has run out. So, this is my next best chance to get my hands on this phone. I can't tell you how much this would just blow my mind. My 6 year old keeps asking me everday about when I'm going to get the "X", just so he can play the Need For Speed game that shows up in some of the reviews. Please help a guy out. This thing is killer, and I definitely need it. (so does my 6 year old)

djbork

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Where should I start. First the Droid X has android which is the best OS for mobile phones on the market. It is open source and has thousands of apps and does not play hitler with the apps the way Apple does.

It boasts an amazing 1ghz processor which is better than my first 286 computer. It almost replaces my little netbook.

It has an HDMI out so i can play all my movies on a really big screen.

It has 2 cameras so I can video chat. Take that Iphone.

Its made by Motorola which brought one of the best Android phones to the market thus far. Droid X will be better.

Its on the Verizon network which has the best coverage of any network in the United States. Its not Sprint or AT&T.

Lets not forgot about the really big screen which shows off the web and all the great apps to the utmost potential.

And the most important reason why its the best is I can finally rid myself of windows mobile.

buughost

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
It's the best phone ever because it is finally a phone worthy of rescuing me from my iPhone 3G and the God-awful service that is AT&T!!

shizzy1427

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I gotta compete with my brothers evo! And this phone with its 4.3 and 1ghz processor is the only way!! My rooted droid is good, but not good enough!

mossholderm

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Why it rocks? Because it puts it all in your pocket!

It gives me pretty much everything I need for my day, all in my pocket... decent camera with video, a fast processor, large screen, and a great network!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware