Android Central's Free Droid X giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

unitedmethod

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Top3 reasons the Droid X is the hottest phone of the year:

3.) Having an X in the name makes it the coolest. (Xbox? Xperia? XM Radio?)
2.) The screen is SO big I'm going to have to set it on my desk and back off to watch movies.

And the number one reason this is the hottest phone of the year...

1.) I won't have to envy *any* other phone until at least a ...year... from now. (Especially since I'm rocking the G1).

It's better than the phones in the video that cost someone their job. Best buy, Evo/iPhone4 video reference there for ya...

justinoutlaw

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Baddest Phone of the Year!

The new Droid X is the baddest phone this year because it's big and fast. The larger than life screen is awesome and its been proven that the 1GHz processor in the Droid out does the Snapdragon. When Froyo releases there is no doubt that it will be, as engadget said in their review, "perhaps the best Android phone ever made".
Please let me have one! I have been following this phone since it was a rumor!

gregg37

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
I should win a Droid X because today I saw a double rainbow! It was almost a triple rainbow! What does it mean!?!? Oh my god, what does it mean! It's so intense! Droid X. Yeaaaaaaaaah! It's so intense! /sob

Kimasu

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Huge touchscreen, thin and sleek design, 8GB of built in app storage, fast graphics processor, and the neatest trick to me is the panoramic camera mode.

Everything this phone does is awesome, and I can wait to power down my Storm 1 for the last time on Thursday!

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
The processor, performance, looks, video card, hdmi output, beautiful screen, android os, it can be identified as a media streamer in a network, performance and speed are a must nowadays and this phone has it all..If I had the cash I wouldnt mind and I would get it full price retail, but unfortunately I dont, so im trying extra ways of getting it...plus my wife has a blackberry tour, if i get the droid x, i'll give her my original Droid and i'll keep the Droid X and now we will be a 100% android family!! :)

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I think the Droid X is the hottest phone of the year because of all the features on the phone. Verizon has also pumped a lot of marketing into the device as well such as the twitter scavenger hunt. You can't ask for much more packed into a phone especially with a 4.3" screen and lightning fast processor.

Droid has landed.

The only thing that droid can't do... is be purchased by me. (This is where android central comes in!)

jwtyler

May 28, 2010
Visit site
DroidX is awesome because...

The X factor... ( pun intended. )

Think about it. All truly great franchises at some point have an "X" factor. Car models, Desktops etc... Not to mention the X-Men an obvious correlation in the evolving of man and the evolving of the Android platform.

Besides there is an "X" in Sexy.

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
The original Droid proved that Motorola is in it to win it with the Android platform. When considering their next device they had to make just as much, if not more, of an impact on the smartphone community to show that they're here to stay. The form factor is bold, the spec sheet is extensive, and the ad campaign is intriguing. Someone at Motorola deserves a raise, and I deserve a Droid X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware