Android OS eating up battery

Adnan Asif1

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Android OS sometimes gets stimulated on its own and it consumes alot of battery like 60 - 70%. I have reset my fone twice and currently i am having NO apps installed. Android OS suddenly activates on its own and then it becomes normal on its own. After draining the battery after chargin it gets normal to about 6-7%. I am still unable to know what causes it to suddenly start draining. I am having S II plus so Jb 4.1.2

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Android OS sometimes gets stimulated on its own and it consumes alot of battery like 60 - 70%. I have reset my fone twice and currently i am having NO apps installed. Android OS suddenly activates on its own and then it becomes normal on its own. After draining the battery after chargin it gets normal to about 6-7%. I am still unable to know what causes it to suddenly start draining. I am having S II plus so Jb 4.1.2
It's not unusual to have such a high percentage for the Android OS. Look through your sync options and disable whatever is not necessary, as this should help keep the percentage down.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp