Animated Weather Wallpaper

pteezay

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Did the animated wallpaper make it to the LTE? On my 3D the unlock screen would animate as well as when you selected the weather icon under the Sense clock. Not to mention the first 10 secs when you turn your phone on the wallpaper would do whatever the current weather is outside. Just curious because I like that feature.

SirThale

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
The lock screen and live wallpaper are there, but as mentioned earlier the full weather animations after unlock did not make it apparently.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Android Central Forums.

Y2Dre

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Full screen animation is there if you want it. Once you add the weather clock widget, there's an option to choose current location. After that, there's a checkbox for "Show full screen animation".

Test by grabbing the weather clock widget and dragging it over to edit.

You're welcome! ;-)

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

ericj12

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Full screen animation is there if you want it. Once you add the weather clock widget, there's an option to choose current location. After that, there's a checkbox for "Show full screen animation"

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

yeah. the weather/clock widget that came on the phone did not have animations on. you have to remove the widget and add it again and when it asks if you want full screen animations, click yes. as for the lock screen, you have to go in to personalize and pick lock screen. then select the weather lock screen and when you go to the lock screen, the weather is animated...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO