Another screen problem

wilsodw

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
Used this phone maybe once or twice a month since release.. Bubble under crease almost all the way across, Still works fine and no cracks yet, but with such little use I expected a little better adhesion. Phone mainly gets turned on only for updates and unfortunately was stored in closed position. Oh well Iam over it!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Its weird how that happens maybe poor install from factory and showed up later , my Flip 4 still bubble free since launch

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Used this phone maybe once or twice a month since release.. Bubble under crease almost all the way across, Still works fine and no cracks yet, but with such little use I expected a little better adhesion. Phone mainly gets turned on only for updates and unfortunately was stored in closed position. Oh well Iam over it!

It's most likely because you stored it folded :( There's a reason Samsung sends the new Folds and Flips out in the boxes unfolded.. even though they'd take up way less space folded up (especially the Fold.. that box is huge lol). I also store my Flip 3 unfolded... the only time it gets folded is in my pocket ;)

Have the screen protector replaced now... don't wait until it starts to crack, because they have a habit of damaging the screen underneath at that point :eek:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It's most likely because you stored it folded :( There's a reason Samsung sends the new Folds and Flips out in the boxes unfolded.. even though they'd take up way less space folded up (especially the Fold.. that box is huge lol). I also store my Flip 3 unfolded... the only time it gets folded is in my pocket ;)

Have the screen protector replaced now... don't wait until it starts to crack, because they have a habit of damaging the screen underneath at that point :eek:
Good point , didn't think of that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stargazer