Any one got confirmation letter for your order from Seidio yet?

flyawaymike

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
What do you think of it? Is it the kind of case that will snag on soft clothing or is it slick enough to go in and out of the pocket fast?

it's got slick feeling to it. it's not like the shiny/slick black back of the iphone, but it's slick enough to slide easily into the pocket. of course, depending on your pocket size, you're mileage may vary on that too heh.

Ky1e.YC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Just spoke to someone on live chat (for those of you with a Palm Pre, you can do it on your phone), and got a tracking number even though it says "Processing" on their site. Will ship out today and will arive on the 4th through FedEx Express Saver!

Side note, my Bodyguardz skins should arrive today! :)

good point, just got my track id for Fedex.

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I just got my confirmation as well for USPS. I could drive there in 15 minutes so I expect it should take 2 days MAX!

BPHusker

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I got my order confirmation today. I ordered on 5/28. I did UPS 2-Day and the tracking information shows a delivery date of 6/3.

optimus

May 18, 2010
Visit site
My Innocase arrived today as promised

Seidio Rocks!

Seidio.jpg

~OpTi

Ky1e.YC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Not @ all..

If anyone has any questions on anything.. Let me know.. Most people will probably get their's tomorrow or Thursday.. No big rush though.. We're all waiting for Friday.. :)

i was kidding, guess i will do the same thing if i had already. no hard feeling

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Pink case and Pink combo for EVO will be shipped out today (6/2) instead of 6/4 as originally planned.

Thank you for the patience.

Seidio

elas123

May 7, 2010
Visit site
still waiting for mine to change from processing live chat just told me mine wont ship till tomorrow WTF? i paid for overnight to

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
still waiting for mine to change from processing live chat just told me mine wont ship till tomorrow WTF? i paid for overnight to

I don't know if this helps but yesterday I did the same thing you did, and paid for overnight, they told me it was supposed to ship today, but in fact it shipped yesterday. The cases are sitting on my desk right now. I'm not sure I"m in love with the aesthetic and may switch to the Zagg for the back but keep the front if I like the way it feels on the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54