Anybody get their Free Google Home Mini Yet? (Update: Yes some are getting them now)

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
This just came in.
87af8a450ee4d55f1daf28712f6ac78f.jpg

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
one thing I'm a little disappointed in, if the music is a little bit too loud, it cannot hear my hey Google commands. the Alexa Echo is a bit better in that respect

mmcclure0453

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Mine was able to hear me when music was at full volume. Weird.

Mine too. Even heard my 5 year old granddaughter's voice trying to turn down the volume when I had it cranked all the way up. She's very soft spoken and it picked her up perfectly. She doesn't really appreciate my "old" music cranked up... Kids...🙄

husslord

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Got my charcoal one last night.... Ordered through Google. Still figuring it out nice little gift! Anyone leave theirs on all the time?

nelamvr6

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Got my charcoal one last night.... Ordered through Google. Still figuring it out nice little gift! Anyone leave theirs on all the time?

Oh yeah, mine's on all the time. I want to be able to ask it things or tell it things at a moment's notice.

It can't be using a lot of juice, so I don't see why not...

The Fuzz 53

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
So I received an email from Verizon saying my Home mini will be shipped in 2-4 weeks to the mailing address of our business account, which is a P.O. Box. I hope that doesn't screw it up. They have link to track, but it asks for Purchase Date and Promo Code. I don't have a Promo Code. The email had a tracking number which appears to be useless.

Nauga

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
Finally got an email from Project Fi with a code for ordering a Google Mini. I read something recently, probably a reddit post, claiming that Fi reps were going to have to do mass mailings on Wednesdays in order to dig themselves out from under the backlog of orders that have piled up since October 4th. Knock on wood.

AGReklaw

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I have no uses for my Home Mini. I plan to give it to my mother and see her reaction. She thinks her TV is watching her...

nelamvr6

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I have to say that after having this thing for a while, I really like it! I don't think I would,have bought one myself, but I now don't want to be without it!

anon(8237758)

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Anybody get their Free Google Home Mini Yet?

Ordered from Verizon first week of October. Activated phone on October 18. Got the email from Verizon on Nov 9 saying i should receive in 2 weeks. Tracking number is useless on the link they give

theobject

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: Anybody get their Free Google Home Mini Yet?

Ordered from Verizon first week of October. Activated phone on October 18. Got the email from Verizon on Nov 9 saying i should receive in 2 weeks. Tracking number is useless on the link they give

Same here. Received email from Verizon on 8th but no updates.

Coug

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine arrived from Verizon this week. I had the email saying it would ship in the next two weeks, but nothing more until it showed up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci