Anyone ditching android for the Iphone 14 pro max with Dynamic Island

Michael_Archangel

Mar 20, 2018
Visit site
I haven't been happy with my Exynos S22 Ultra, and I'm considering making the switch to iPhone, but I won't do so now as I don't want to waste money on inferior lightning cables and chargers a year before Apple finally adopts USB-C.

I think whatever happens I'll change phone next year. If Samsung continues to insist on giving us in Europe the inferior Exynos chip, I will ditch them and get an iPhone 15 Pro Max. If they finally get us a Snapdragon as some rumours suggest, I think I'll get the S23 Ultra and give Samsung one more chance. I was happy with all my previous Samsung phones and I much prefer OneUI to iOS.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I haven't been happy with my Exynos S22 Ultra, and I'm considering making the switch to iPhone, but I won't do so now as I don't want to waste money on inferior lightning cables and chargers a year before Apple finally adopts USB-C.

I think whatever happens I'll change phone next year. If Samsung continues to insist on giving us in Europe the inferior Exynos chip, I will ditch them and get an iPhone 15 Pro Max. If they finally get us a Snapdragon as some rumours suggest, I think I'll get the S23 Ultra and give Samsung one more chance. I was happy with all my previous Samsung phones and I much prefer OneUI to iOS.

It's not rumours at this point. my UK Flip 4 has a Snapdragon 8.1+.