Anyone else agree with MKBHD about the looks of the camera?

illdini

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Who cares what the back of the phone looks like? Do people sit around looking at the BACK of their phones for extended periods of time?

I'd rather have an ugly camera that takes good pictures than a pretty camera that takes bad pics. Most folks are going to have some type of case or cover on it anyway, so what difference is it going to make?

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Hard to say without it being in hand, but looks to me like they got rid of hump because the lenses protrude less from the body.

I think they definitely do, but the phone itself is thicker than the Note 20 U so I'm sure that played a part to make it protrude less.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Who cares what the back of the phone looks like? Do people sit around looking at the BACK of their phones for extended periods of time?

I'd rather have an ugly camera that takes good pictures than a pretty camera that takes bad pics. Most folks are going to have some type of case or cover on it anyway, so what difference is it going to make?

Absolutely none but YouTube creators like to point out everything to get likes etc and some people who have then watched those first impressions videos can get hooked up on aesthetics like that.

I agree with your comments 100% that it's more important that it takes decent shots.