Anyone else love Multi-window feature?

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1437683755219.jpg

Anyone else love the multi-window feature? It's pretty useful especially to listen to YouTube music and then do other stuff at the same time

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6!

digital-g

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
LOVE IT! How cool is it to read posts in the AC app AND then open the Play Store to check out what's being reviewed all on the same screen. Priceless!

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 4217.jpg
    4217.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 110

anon(9099462)

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I don't use it all the time but I like the fact that is there for whenever I do need it. Usually when we have people come over and we start playing videos on youtube and still want to checkout my twitter. I wish that Google added this natively to Android so more apps could be supported though.

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I love it too. I just wish the calculator app was compatible. Would love to balance my accounts w/o swapping apps. Banking app on top, calculator on bottom. That's what I want.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I love it too. I just wish the calculator app was compatible. Would love to balance my accounts w/o swapping apps. Banking app on top, calculator on bottom. That's what I want.

Yeah its strange that the calculator isnt supported...I actually needed it at one time when I found out

Wai Kong Pang

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
It just struck me. I never had an idea how to make use of the multi window features.

The few example that brought up here are very practical.

I think Samsung should market it and show people more example of how the multi window can be adding fun to the way you use the phone.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S6

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
It just struck me. I never had an idea how to make use of the multi window features.

The few example that brought up here are very practical.

I think Samsung should market it and show people more example of how the multi window can be adding fun to the way you use the phone.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S6

It is much more useful than task switching.

anon(9099462)

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
And now that YouTube has the ability to play the videos in the background is makes more useful because you put the video minimize the app to the bubble open another app and still listen to the video

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I don't have an S6 now, but I use the dual-window functionality and QSlide on my G4.

It's seriously awesome for productivity and multitasking.

Of course, it's limited compared to the S6, but it supports the apps I use most.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prinz7