Anyone else skipping the Note 20 for the Z Fold 2?

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
It's rumored to be 2795 so it's a NO from me.
Ordered the Ultra yesterday and happy with that (even if it is an Exynos)

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I sure as hell hope that the unfounded rumors or thoughts out there about the fold replacing the note never come true. I can't go to a plastic screen and as long as they have a plastic screen, they won't have a stylus as it'll dig into the screen. I just don't need something folding as my daily driver. If that was the case, I'd probably opt for the Surface Duo instead where they can manage two glass screens. I just would rather not have a moving parts.

And if it's really 2795, absolutely no f------ way.

criminal_bg

Jul 12, 2019
Visit site
i'm not sold on the foldables yet. the new Fold 2 does look good without the big bezel inside, and the Z fold is nice, but nooo not gonna be on the folding train soon.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm waiting on its release info... I can't see it being more than $2000.. rumors were it would come in a little less than first gen... I know it's early on with foldables but I'm digging what Samsung has on this latest ... Love the Note series as well ... Keep giving us options I like it

bojackr1

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I currently have a Note 10+ and I'm more than happy with it and not really impressed with the Note 20 so I'm gonna wait and see what the Fold 2 has to offer, if it's not worth it I'll keep my 10+.

Ranger Ric

Apr 5, 2017
Visit site
The concept of a Z Fold is good, very much I like it. If rumors are correct the Z Fold could cost $2,700+, that is not where I will spend money. For that price we can purchase multiple laptops, also the ROI for any folder is not there. Keep in mind purchasing the Z Fold (any smartphone) provides less than one year of bragging rights, then the cycle again begins. Even though a person could easily afford a folder does not mean they should purchase one. A smartphone and tablet will cost less and provide more productivity. Another consideration, with a smartphone and tablet if one device gives up the ghost, is lost or stolen, the other will continue functioning, just purchase a replacement. If the above occurs with a folder the entire unit is down, you are dead in the water.

Last edited:

OnePingOnly

Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
I was going to wait for the Fold 2 but decided not to and purchased the Note 20 Ultra instead.

As wonderful as that full screen would look when it's open ...... I just couldn't see myself holding something that large with both hands at any given time.

I'm more than pleased with the large screen size of my Note 20 Ultra.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Not until foldables are rated IP68.

I may be waiting a while.

Had the first Fold. Loved it. This is the only thing holding me back. Ended up returning it due to how easily fingernails left scratches, or indentations rather, on the screen. Ended up really missing it after I returned it but due to the lack of water and dust resistance, I decided not to return to it. If there ever is an IP68 rated Fold I'll be pre-ordering day 1.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Does anyone know if they will have a screen protector available...I saw the Z flip you could go to Samsung place to have one installed ...I would feel better about scratches that way ...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick