Anyone find a screen protector for the mini?

blackdogAC

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Everything I've seen has bad ratings because apparently they are selling screen protectors for the regular 7 as fitting the mini. And they don't.

Mistizoom

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I bought a Delta Shield from Amazon and it is the right size but I haven't put it on because it is wet application and recommends not using your phone for up to 24 hours.

blackdogAC

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I bought a Delta Shield from Amazon and it is the right size but I haven't put it on because it is wet application and recommends not using your phone for up to 24 hours.

That's odd because the one review for the product says that it does not fit the mini. Every one on amazon seems to be the same problem.

Mistizoom

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
That's odd because the one review for the product says that it does not fit the mini. Every one on amazon seems to be the same problem.
The one I bought directly from DeltaShield on Amazon looks like it will fit perfectly. It has a small cutout for the proximity sensor otherwise it is a perfect rectangle. I will try putting it on tonight and leave a review after that. I wonder if the person might have bought the mini screen protector for the regular Axon 7.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyberus