Anyone getting the s23 plus?

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
Curious if anyone is getting the s23 plus model. I've owned nothing but ultras till I got my flip 4. I kinda liked the size of the flip 4 till the hinge busted. Now I'm back on my s22 ultra and tho I still like this phone it feels like it's a little too big and awkward to maneuver. I'm not really one to take pics, rarely if ever do I use the s pen. To be honest my main focus is are speaker quality, screen quality and battery life. Other then battery it seems the later at the same on both models. But at the same time when I do the math with trade-ins from T-Mobile the ultra is only like $50 more. That's a huge upgrade for only 50.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
It would be hard to pass on the ultra for $50 more. I know on my S22U I use the one handed feature a lot of times by just swiping down in the center of the screen.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm not fancy enough for the Ultra. ;)
I am more of a Plus sized kinda guy.
Literally and figuratively. No pun intended.
I have used the Galaxy Plus line of phones since they came out.
Mav. :cool:

Sent from the future.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I really considered getting the s23 plus. But I just prefer the screen immersion of the s23 ultra. I just like the display better than on the s23 plus.

doxidad

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I ordered one - The ultra is too big for what I need. I thought I would make more use of the pen but never did, so I'm trying the plus.

teristark

May 27, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the + but am wondering if I should change to the Ultra. I've always had the plus models and wonder if it is enough of a treat to switch to the Ultra.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm not fancy enough for the Ultra. ;)
I am more of a Plus sized kinda guy.
Literally and figuratively. No pun intended.
I have used the Galaxy Plus line of phones since they came out.
Mav. :cool:

Sent from the future.
I loved my S10+! The only reason I got the S22 Ultra is because I got hooked on the S Pen after getting the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. So it's the tablet's fault for my phone version change. I also like that the Ultra has an inbuilt S Pen silo, since I spent a day looking for the lost S Pen from my tablet in my house once. If not for the S Pen with its silo I'd still be using a Plus size phone or a Fold.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

teristark

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Those then small stuff like 500mah battery on the ultra

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Battery is not usually a worry for me. I have wireless charge at work and keep a power pack in my purse for emergencies. No point in paying extra for battery size. I've decided to stick with the plus. Thanks for all the info you have provided!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Battery is not usually a worry for me. I have wireless charge at work and keep a power pack in my purse for emergencies. No point in paying extra for battery size. I've decided to stick with the plus. Thanks for all the info you have provided!
Sweet glad I could help

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Since S23 Ultra is less curved I'm going for it. Been using s22 plus for awhile.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk