Anyone receive a Incredible 2 from assurion replacement(after 6/1/11)

bentor1996

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: Anyone receive a Incredible 2 from assurion replacement(after

If you already have the phone insured thru Asurion, the deductible you will have to pay is $99. No, it will not change anything with your upgrade status or timing.

Thanks! Also will my deductible go up if i ever have to use the insurance again?

jdazzr

May 26, 2010
Visit site

so for those who have gotten the Dinc2, how do you like it over 1?

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

Is asurion the only ones giving dinc 2s as a replacement or is Verizon doing the same thing??

I now know that Verizon has the incredible in stock and I have another one as proof so that answers my question...

Last edited:

fillossofer

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

I lost my Incredible last weekend and filed a claim this week. I just got a brand new Incredible 2! Been playing with it for a day or so now and I love it! The bump in screen size is just what the doctor ordered, and as much as I loved my Incredible, the 2 is even better. The only thing is the VZ bloatware, but hopefully I'll be able to permanently root this bad boy in a matter of days. Then I just need a Skyraider 4.2 port. I can dream.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site

Sorry to hear you lost your phone. That's never fun.

My mom got the Dinc2 last week and is coming over for the weekend, so I'll get to play with it for a while. She want's me to set it all up for her. ;) I guess it's a working visit!

Jeepzor

May 7, 2010
Visit site

When you signed up for your claim did you get any mention of the incredible 2 being shipped instead? I have made it all the way through my claim except for paying for it any still hasn't said anything about receiving the inc 2 over the inc 1.

fillossofer

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

When you signed up for your claim did you get any mention of the incredible 2 being shipped instead? I have made it all the way through my claim except for paying for it any still hasn't said anything about receiving the inc 2 over the inc 1.
Yes, during the claim process I came upon a screen that said "your phone model is out of stock and is no longer being manufactured, it will be replaced with a similar make/model" and the Incredible 2 was listed beneath. I think it was only a couple of screens in that it said that - basically right after you indicate what phone you had, and what happened to it. You also see it at the confirmation page.

rberry88

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I dropped my phone in a cooler full of water yesterday, still kind of works. Started a claim and got to the final submit button and no mention of what specifically I would receive in return so I'm assuming it will be the Dinc1.

Edit: when going through the process it told me that my deductible was only $50 and not $100 as others have reported.

Sent from my Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless.

Last edited:

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

Yo to tell you the truth my dad had an insurance claim for his incredible and assurion sent him another incredible instead of the incredible 2

rpscott02

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site

crap. started claim process and no mention of the inc being out of stock. according to the graphic earlier in this thread, should this "out of stock" message show up before you reach step 4? I don't want to file a claim if i can't get a inc2. I'll just live with the cracked screen

EDIT: Tried calling to see if they were out of stock, the rep either couldn't or wouldn't tell me

Last edited:

Steve54

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site

This is interesting, as I had to file a claim today and Asurion told me that I would be receiving the same phone, a replacement DInc. Anyone heard anything lately, as I won't see mine until sometime Tuesday.

Blessings...Steve

Bucsfan76

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site

I should have my replacement today and it will be a dinc. I was hoping for the 2 but, thats ok the dinc is a good phone.

Nephilim13

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

Do you maybe think that after so many ppl put in a claim on the OG DInc to get a DInc2 that they have refurbished the OG and are now using those as their stock for claims?

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site

Do you maybe think that after so many ppl put in a claim on the OG DInc to get a DInc2 that they have refurbished the OG and are now using those as their stock for claims?

Wouldn't surprise me if they did... they have to do something with the truckload of OG DI's folks are sending in.

johnjuan

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site

Filed a claim with Asurion yesterday they said replacement phone was DInc 2 , DInc was not available. (said would that be ok?). Should arrive on Monday.

rmac2013

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site

Filed a claim with Asurion yesterday they said replacement phone was DInc 2 , DInc was not available. (said would that be ok?). Should arrive on Monday.

Really? I filed one and said I was gonna get a DInc...... holding out hoping till they run out, anyone know how long till they run out?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
john papa