Anyone switching from Nexus 5x or other Nexus?

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
My Nexus sat on my night stand since December thinking "Ok, it's google and this is a Nexus so they'll fix it fast". Still isn't fixed so I decided to jump ship and pick up a S7 edge. It's why I'll never not own an iPhone. I trust them more with fixing things fast that MAJORLY hinder the use of your phone (not talking about cosmetic bugs).

Yep. Been using a 6s Plus since December for that reason (and the Bluetooth bug) I had on my 6P. Absolutely loved that phone otherwise. But simple things such as LTE and Bluetooth should just friggin work. And Google shouldn't spend what is now almost 4 months not fixing those. My iPhone still doesn't do it for me, so I preordered an S7 edge as soon as I could.

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Yep. Been using a 6s Plus since December for that reason (and the Bluetooth bug) I had on my 6P. Absolutely loved that phone otherwise. But simple things such as LTE and Bluetooth should just friggin work. And Google shouldn't spend what is now almost 4 months not fixing those. My iPhone still doesn't do it for me, so I preordered an S7 edge as soon as I could.

I've got an iPhone for work, so I get what you guys are saying. I guess I've been lucky to not have any major problems with my Nexus 6P (on AT&T at the moment although switching to T-Mobile shortly). I do like that the iPhone just works for the most critical functions, but get bored with it within a week of use. If I had major Bluetooth issues or LTE issues that I couldn't get resolved, I'd probably do the same thing as you.

Posted via the Android Central App

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I've got an iPhone for work, so I get what you guys are saying. I guess I've been lucky to not have any major problems with my Nexus 6P (on AT&T at the moment although switching to T-Mobile shortly). I do like that the iPhone just works for the most critical functions, but get bored with it within a week of use. If I had major Bluetooth issues or LTE issues that I couldn't get resolved, I'd probably do the same thing as you.

Posted via the Android Central App

I loved the 6P. But those things were just deal breakers. I can't really fathom how Google can be so slow with updates to fix such a big issue on the second biggest carrier in the U.S. Seems like this should have been killed off a month or so ago at least.

And I really like my iPhone. But it just doesn't do much. What it does, it does well. But for my tastes, I like a little extra functionality and freedom. If Android didn't exist, I'd be perfectly fine with it. But I can't use this for the long haul when there are such good options out there in the Android world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
razpie