Anyone Work for Fi!?

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I know this is a long shot, but I ordered a G7 on March 22nd, it was promptly lost by FedEx and they recently FINALLY admitted to have losing the thing in between Nashville and Birmingham, after lying about it several times. Anyway, communicating with Fi CS over email has been slow and brutal. I get it, I know we're all struggling. My concern is that I'm going to be coming up on the 30 day mark before too much longer and I do NOT want to have to deal with getting charged full price for a device I never received. I've reached out for a replacement and that request has been passed along but I haven't heard anything as of late. (A working phone would be nice to have too).

Is there a secret number or any way I can escalate the issue? I thoroughly regret doing this now. I should have just bought a Blu off of Amazon or something and rolled the dice. :eek:

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Do you have Facebook? There's a Google Fi group there (actually called Google Fi, it's not directly affiliated with Google or Fi though), a member of which has offered to assist with escalating issues with Google (not a Google employee, but someone with contacts). Post your issue there, once you've joined as it's a closed group, and calmly explain your issue. The group hasn't been TOO active recently, but if he sees the post he may offer to help with escalation. I'm not assuring he will, just offering a route of possible resolution.

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
After not hearing back for a couple of days, Fi just reached out and with a tracking number for the replacement! Once again, they have pulled through and I should probably be ashamed for doubting. Hopefully FedEx doesn't lose this one too!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae