ApeX 1.3.0

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Wow, this is fantastic. My benchmarks are higher, and the them is awesome. Thank you so much! I can't explain how much better my phone is running.

Wish I had the luck you do with the benchmarks. I ran it five times in a row. Only twice did it register above Nexus One 2.2+, the other three times were ranked either sightly above or below Droid X 2.2+. WTF.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Lol ok putting _ for the space so its not a true space.That would have stumped me too if I had gotten error.Going to rename them all I have several clockwork backups made

Thanks everybody ,,about the app info stuff I have Backup pro as well If I did it that way or way TnT mentioned too :D

Just make sure if you have old bckups made on 2.2 you don't use them anymore. Delete them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok I was curious about that, so any backup before .340 goes ? I didnt have any backups til froyo was first released.

Sent using TaPaTaLk

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Wish I had the luck you do with the benchmarks. I ran it five times in a row. Only twice did it register above Nexus One 2.2+, the other three times were ranked either sightly above or below Droid X 2.2+. WTF.

Are you running an overclocker? I'm getting 1680 to 1724 using the Unstable Apps Overclocker set at 1.2ghz. Before I got the OC up and running, I was running around the low 1400's.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Im at the top of the pile running 1.0ghz an at low voltage :)

Sent using TaPaTaLk

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Are you running an overclocker? I'm getting 1680 to 1724 using the Unstable Apps Overclocker set at 1.2ghz. Before I got the OC up and running, I was running around the low 1400's.

Nope not yet. I'm waiting to see if my system remains stable with this ROM first before I OC. But the problem I'm having is that everytime I run Quadrant, the score fluctuate by at least 200-300 points. It's my understanding that they may fluctuate slightly, but not as much as what I'm experiencing. One time it will say it scores better than the Nexus One 2.2, then it will say it scores worse than Droid X 2.2, I never recall it happening when I was running the phone stock.

Im at the top of the pile running 1.0ghz an at low voltage :)

How... what's your setup?

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Question... I know Fab integrated ADW launcher in this ROM, and while it's neat I still prefer the smoothness of LauncherPro, that and I paid for the Plus upgrade as well when I was running stock. Is there a way I can switch to LP+ without screwing up anything? Two things I would like to keep: the Gingerbread-style dock and the screen animations, I kind of like how it flips and such when switching from screen to screen.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Question... I know Fab integrated ADW launcher in this ROM, and while it's neat I still prefer the smoothness of LauncherPro, that and I paid for the Plus upgrade as well when I was running stock. Is there a way I can switch to LP+ without screwing up anything? Two things I would like to keep: the Gingerbread-style dock and the screen animations, I kind of like how it flips and such when switching from screen to screen.

Yeah, I'm running LP+ on mine after installing ApeX 1.3. I just launched HomeSwitcher and LP showed up. Set it as default, then restored my LP settings.

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm running LP+ on mine after installing ApeX 1.3. I just launched HomeSwitcher and LP showed up. Set it as default, then restored my LP settings.

Awesome, I switched back over and it seems much smoother than ADW. I even found the Gingerbread icons and dock backgrounds as well. Only thing is... I don't use the browser icon on the dock, from left to right I have the Phone icon, app drawer icon, then an icon for all contacts.

Anyone know where to find a green contacts icon for LP?

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys I need some help. I have 1.3 running and I cannot save my pictures?

I tried it with vignette and I also tried the stock camera and it will take the picture, but when I go to gallery nothing is there?

andron

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I have a similar problem

My camera saves pictures, just anything I download won't show in the gallery. I'm going to back up the sd card, format it and start over. I will let you know if that works.

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Awesome, I switched back over and it seems much smoother than ADW. I even found the Gingerbread icons and dock backgrounds as well. Only thing is... I don't use the browser icon on the dock, from left to right I have the Phone icon, app drawer icon, then an icon for all contacts.

Anyone know where to find a green contacts icon for LP?

I use the Laucher Pro Icons app for custom icons and dock backgrounds. Works great for me.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Hottest Thread!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats guys!!!!!!!

Pat yourselves on the Back.
This here is the HOTTEST Thread (as of today) in the entire website..............Nice.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roilaa