Question App notification icon???

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Kinda looks like a shopping cart... as in "shopping for love" maybe? 😉 I'm kidding 😄

All joking aside, it's definitely a shopping cart.. have you made any website purchases recently, or put anything in a website shopping cart for a possible purchase? Could be some kind of notification for that maybe?

SyCoREAPER

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Could literally be any of a hundred shopping apps. Or it could be malware disguising itself as a shopping app.

If there is no notification as you claim that's sketch. Install GoodLock and install NiceCatch therein. Enable all toggles. Reboot and wait for the cart to reappear. NiceCatch should be able to identify it.

Reactions: J Dubbs

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Kinda looks like a shopping cart... as in "shopping for love" maybe? 😉 I'm kidding 😄

All joking aside, it's definitely a shopping cart.. have you made any website purchases recently, or put anything in a website shopping cart for a possible purchase? Could be some kind of notification for that maybe?
I believe the OP means the blurry icon right next to the time -- you need to open the image fully to see it. Or maybe it's the cloverleaf-like icon? The blurry icon is just too difficult to distinguish given the low resolution -- there has to be a higher resolution image we can look at.

Reactions: J Dubbs

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I believe the OP means the blurry icon right next to the time -- you need to open the image fully to see it. Or maybe it's the cloverleaf-like icon? The blurry icon is just too difficult to distinguish given the low resolution -- there has to be a higher resolution image we can look at.
That's what I get for being lazy and posting late at night lol.

• Haha
Reactions: B. Diddy

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Opened for science, apparently it was killed 4th of January this year.
Can you try playing it for a bit, then leaving it alone for a day or two to see if a notification pops up as a reminder to play it? I've certainly seen some games notify users that it's been a little while since they played.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Can you try playing it for a bit, then leaving it alone for a day or two to see if a notification pops up as a reminder to play it? I've certainly seen some games notify users that it's been a little while since they played.
Yeah, I messed about with it a bit this morning when I opened it. If I get any weird notifications that look like they are from that I will post back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174