App stuck at starting download

lewis3180

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I have an app stuck at starting download on my Bionic. I have had a similar issue on my thunderbolt and was able to delete a temporary file in the .android_secure folder to make it work. I can't seem to get access to this folder on my computer or thru astro though on my bionic. Is there a way I can get access to this folder or is there another way to get this app to download?

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Both my Xoom and Bionic have been doing this all day. I've just been going to market.android.com and loading my apps from a separate computer.

lewis3180

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I tried that and it didn't work.
If i go to my apps on my phone it always shows the app on tap and it is stuck at starting download.
I can't even get it to stop showing up in my apps.

LrdAnkh#AC

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
If the app or update is too large it will need to use wifi to download and if you either have it turned off or are out of wifi range it will stay stuck until it finds a wifi to use this has happened to me twice.

lewis3180

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks but its not a wifi issue. I have had it stuck for days. 3g, 4g, wifi, nothing works.
I think I need to delete the temp file but I can't get to it.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Settings, applications, market, delete cache and data. Launch market accept the terms. Should work. Did for me.