App to programatically delete folders

CP1832

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys:

I have been searching but I couldn't find any app that allows me to delete (either programatically or in an easier way than deleting them one by one) several folders (or the files in them) from my Samsung S3350 (Android 4.1.2). I found Autoremove, but it only works for the Download folder. Before you mention it, no, they are not cache files and a cache cleaner will not be useful for me (I've already have one).

Thanks in advance.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
ES File Explorer can delete multiple folders in the same directory. You just have to long-press the first folder to bring up the checkboxes for multi-selection.

CP1832

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
ES File Explorer can delete multiple folders in the same directory. You just have to long-press the first folder to bring up the checkboxes for multi-selection.
These folders are not within the same directory. That's why a file manager is no good in this case...

CP1832

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
After scrobbling towards the last results in the store's search results, I found out Folder surveillance here, which does pretty much what I wanted to do. I'm leaving the response here just in case someone wants this feature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts