Apple's injunction on the Nexus; UN hosting mobile patent talks.

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: Apple's injunction on the Nexus; UN hosting mobile patent tal

Again jroc, that still is not prior art.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ok...

Have any idea when Apple will be suing Palm? Why arent they defending their patent against Palm? Whats so special about Samsung, Google? What do you think about Apple being sued for Siri in China for Xiaoi Bot? Think that Chinese company has a case?

Why no lawsuit against Google and Copernic from years ago for Desktop Search? What about Windows search feature? Or it doesnt apply to Windows ...MS suing Google or Palm for the Search feature? Apple suing MS? License deal worked out between Apple and MS?

Curious about some things....

Anyway....I like this article about Google Now and Siri:

http://www.phonearena.com/news/How-Google-Now-was-built-and-a-bit-on-Siri-too_id32033

So let Apple have their search lawsuit. Keep going forward Google...do your thing. Apple looks really, really, desperate right now.

Last edited:

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Ok...

Have any idea when Apple will be suing Palm? Why arent they defending their patent against Palm? Whats so special about Samsung, Google? What do you think about Apple being sued for Siri in China for Xiaoi Bot? Think that Chinese company has a case?

Probably have a cross licensing deal with palm. The history between Google, apple, and Samsung is well known.

The Chinese company won't get anywhere, especially considering that they've been using imagery from siri without apples permission for the last several months.

Why no lawsuit against Google and Copernic from years ago for Desktop Search? What about Windows search feature? Or it doesnt apply to Windows ...MS suing Google or Palm for the Search feature? Apple suing MS? License deal worked out between Apple and MS?

Apple wasn't granted the patent until recently, so that's why no lawsuit against Google or copernic for their desktop search. There hasn't been a lawsuit against Microsoft for the same reason as the prior art you showed, as well as apples broad cross licensing with Microsoft.
Curious about some things....

Anyway....I like this article about Google Now and Siri:

http://www.phonearena.com/news/How-Google-Now-was-built-and-a-bit-on-Siri-too_id32033

So let Apple have their search lawsuit. Keep going forward Google...do your thing. Apple looks really, really, desperate right now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: Apple's injunction on the Nexus; UN hosting mobile patent tal

It's the same app that was named an app of the week by Android Central.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Based on the evidence presented, this was pretty much the verdict I expected.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm not actually. What happens now is the more interesting part. Its about to get crazy for real now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe