Apps keep appearing

sskaradi

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Even after restarting many times, some of the apps like google finance, att hotspot, gesture search, orkut, fring and other apps..... keep loading. I tried to kill them using Advanced Task Killer but they keep appearing after some time one by one.

I recently updated to froyo through samsung kies mini

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Even after restarting many times, some of the apps like google finance, att hotspot, gesture search, orkut, fring and other apps..... keep loading. I tried to kill them using Advanced Task Killer but they keep appearing after some time one by one.

I recently updated to froyo through samsung kies mini

yeah out of all those apps , Advanced Task killer is the one you should worry about, it will drain battery and cause problems with things locking up and what not,,, i wouldnt worry about those other apps as android runs differently than IOS or windows and is meant to multitask and manage memory more efficiently. if they are opening its possible that they are sharing resources with other things you are doing ,, do you have any widgets on your home screen, like news or anything you may want to close them out ,,, fring and orkut may keep opening because you have perhaps facebook or other social networking apps installed,,,,,, if you want to remove these apps you shoot root your phone and freeze them,, but they are not running in the background draining battery .

if anything is doing that it is advanced task killer, there are many many many articles and thread here at Android central stating that app killers are not recommended ...if really really need to close an app , which there usually isnt a need for ,,, you can hold down the home button and then hit task manager and you can close them down from the native task manager

sskaradi

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I removed the Advanced Task Killer and using task manager to kill the apps.... But looks like the wifi is the biggest battery drainer next to display

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy