Are you planning to get the Pixel 7?

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I obtained a new Pixel 7 I got through a trade in with Google with the intention to resell but with all these constant sales it's impossible! Google just wants to give these phones away this year! I can just imagine Oprah "and you get a Pixel 7, and you get a Pixel 7, and YOU GET A PIXEL 7, PIXELS FOR EVERYONE!".

Again in the future I will not preorder any Pixel. Just wait until black Friday and the holiday season. Some on Swappa are selling dirt cheap brand new.
Once the phone starts to do this many promotions. The aftermarket will be flooded with them.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

diesel97

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I obtained a new Pixel 7 I got through a trade in with Google with the intention to resell but with all these constant sales it's impossible! Google just wants to give these phones away this year! I can just imagine Oprah "and you get a Pixel 7, and you get a Pixel 7, and YOU GET A PIXEL 7, PIXELS FOR EVERYONE!".

Again in the future I will not preorder any Pixel. Just wait until black Friday and the holiday season. Some on Swappa are selling dirt cheap brand new.

I guess you should stick to sneaker flipping, PS5, or concert tickets. I guess getting rich quickly on phones isn't working out

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
The trade is seen worst now.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Yeah, my P4A got me $300 refund back in October. Now it’s worth $71. On the plus side the P7 is now $499. But that’s still $130 additional out of pocket. Glad I got it when I did.

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Bought Pixel 7 on launch day from Google. Then saw bunch of great Black Friday deals so returned the phone and got a new open box pixel 7 for USD330.
Now I’ve.both iPhone 14 pro and pixel 7

Can’t pass on the great deal I got on the pixel 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Bought Pixel 7 on launch day from Google. Then saw bunch of great Black Friday deals so returned the phone and got a new open box pixel 7 for USD330.
Now I’ve.both iPhone 14 pro and pixel 7

Can’t pass on the great deal I got on the pixel 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds like a good deal, and that's a good combo of phones, too!

Grabber5.0

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Got my trade-in confirmation from Google this morning. Good news: value meets or exceeds the estimate - feel free to refund me extra then
4e4af7695cafcc11631b2a4a20a43c02.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

patchs

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Pixels are on sale again at Google Store, use my referral code 4EKI31MYFWQDMUC2SFBZEUI to get a $100 Google Store coupon code for a future purchase (I get one too). Thanks to anyone who uses it.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Pixels are on sale again at Google Store, use my referral code 4EKI31MYFWQDMUC2SFBZEUI to get a $100 Google Store coupon code for a future purchase (I get one too). Thanks to anyone who uses it.

Same sale I mentioned 10 days ago, late on the previous page in the thread...