ArmadilloTek Military Grade Drop Proof Cases for Note 10 Series 30% Off

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
"MIL-STD is not a fixed but flexible standard that enables users to tailor test methods to match the application, that's to say, a vendor's claim of being in compliance to MIL-STD-810G can be misleading. Suppliers are able to, or some are, take significant latitude with how to test their products and how to report the test results. When queried whether they take real tests, those commercial vendors just replied that their product is designed in accordance with the military standard, though no testing has actually been done because most of the test methods in MIL-STD-810G bear expensive costs or need special facilities."

https://www.ipitaka.com/blogs/news/...tion-the-biggest-lie-in-phone-case-industries

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
"MIL-STD is not a fixed but flexible standard that enables users to tailor test methods to match the application, that's to say, a vendor's claim of being in compliance to MIL-STD-810G can be misleading. Suppliers are able to, or some are, take significant latitude with how to test their products and how to report the test results. When queried whether they take real tests, those commercial vendors just replied that their product is designed in accordance with the military standard, though no testing has actually been done because most of the test methods in MIL-STD-810G bear expensive costs or need special facilities."

https://www.ipitaka.com/blogs/news/...tion-the-biggest-lie-in-phone-case-industries
Great point and most of us that pratically live here are aware of that. Still good information for those unaware or new to the forums.
Regardless of how they market it, still a great product because it's extremely affordable, lighter and less bulky than some of the alternatives. At 30 percent off it's a home run, especially for those who were going to buy it anyway. For my daily use I prefer a lightweight clear alternative so I can see what the phone looks like but it's a great back up case when I need something rugged.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Got mine today from amazon and really like it. It's still hard to say between this and the Beetle Pro. This is a bit easier to grip and a bit more protective than the Unicorn Beetle Pro and the kickstand is easier to use.

bobbyleebrown.bb

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
A forum member has spoken for this and its GONE!!!!

7445ef596c3e57cceb5e27d737701c82.jpg
9fb5ba1c60bbfc07d4036cf75233ee3f.jpg

Last edited:

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I almost slammed my new Note 10 plus on teh table today when I get mad at the girl I went on a date with texted me why she doesn't want a second date. Said I mentioned my dad dying 3 months ago and I was trying to play the victim card. I nearly went through the roof. Online dating sucks. Don't use it. People are flaky on there.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I almost slammed my new Note 10 plus on teh table today when I get mad at the girl I went on a date with texted me why she doesn't want a second date. Said I mentioned my dad dying 3 months ago and I was trying to play the victim card. I nearly went through the roof. Online dating sucks. Don't use it. People are flaky on there.

She was speaking "womanese". Online dating is robotic and A1 based(of course results depends on your goal; hookups or deeper relationships 😀). Never doubt the value of meeting a person physically, having initial mutual interest and THEN going on a date.

SuperLeakTX

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site

Ignore her and find a better one.