Asking for password

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok, is anyone else getting these messages? I'll go a couple of days using my V30 with no issues. I've got my fingerprint scanner set up and it works perfectly. But I'll go to open my phone and get a message something like "for security enter password". Like is said, not all the time, but every so often. Now it always seems to happen at the worst times. Like I'm carrying something that cannot be put down, or I'm on bluetooth in the car and I've got to pull over to enter my password. This seemed to start after the last 8.0 update. Is it Google.? Is it LG? Anyone else getting this?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Is this ftom LG, or Android OS? Never had this on any of my Samsung, moto, or ZTE phones.
Someone reported this on their Verizon V20 after getting Oreo. Another member they said it's a new feature, so it's either LG or Android itself changing things up. It's definitely new, whatever the reason, because I also have a Verizon V20 that I'm holding off updating to Oreo, and it still only requires my PIN after a reboot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp