Asus Transformer Prime to blackberry 9700

motheo87

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi

I bought an Asus Transformer Prime, I get wifi connectivity quite easily. Problem is when im on the road or somewhere where there's no WiFi. I'm trying to connect to my blackberry's 3g but with no success. My service provider says android and blackberry are not compatible.

Please provide me with steps if this is possible. I've tried a few apps with no success.

What must I download. Detailed steps would be really appreciated.

Thanx

Crezymunky

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
Blackberries, for the most part will only allow tethering from usb or bluetooth, and neither of those abilities seem to be compatible with the TFP. I have done this for many years through many devices,, and currently, i do not think there is a blackberry tethering solution, unless one of the newer blackberries allow wifi tethering. PDANET was a hope for me, but seems the balckberry option is blacked out for the moment....keep your fingers crossed, but i dont think a solution is coming at this point....

Crezymunky

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
enthuz, you stated it works for you, are you tethering through your evo or a blackberry? i have PDA net on my phone, but the issue seems to be with PDAnet on the TFP, and the blackberry portion of connection. does not seem to be active. Am i using an older version? is there a version that works with blackberry through bluetooth now? Thanks for any clarity you can provide.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hulkjr77