AT&T Announced Coming Soon

travis442

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Based on what Engadget has listed it looks like the page just went live, this is definitely the first time that I have seen the page on AT&T's website.

Mikegrann

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Based on what Engadget has listed it looks like the page just went live, this is definitely the first time that I have seen the page on AT&T's website.
Just after the three carriers announced the GSII (maybe the next day or so) I did a search of AT&T's website. The page was already there. Not that it matters, though. For instance, the Atrix had a page on AT&T 2 months before it was released...

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Just after the three carriers announced the GSII (maybe the next day or so) I did a search of AT&T's website. The page was already there. Not that it matters, though. For instance, the Atrix had a page on AT&T 2 months before it was released...

I too found the page but only after using the search box at the AT&T site. Two days after the launch. After going to 3 stores none of them knew anything about it. I talked to a guy at the 4th AT&T store, he said the 18th would be the best bet. They are also releasing 2 other phones that day. The Sony game phone and one other I forgot.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I was in the mall today in Frisco, Texas and walked by a large Samsung kiosk where they were displaying the Galaxy tab 10.1. They asked if I wanted to handle the tab and I said nope, I would like the SGS II for AT&T. She said they will have it there to see on next Sunday, the 18th. You cannot buy it at the kiosk, but can handle it. She said AT&T will have it on the 18th. She said all of this unprompted.

Gives me some hope.

bake

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Word on the page being up long before any of the tech sites realized it. I've been signed up on that email list for a hot minute hoping anything will come out about launch date.