AT&T Locker App Unavailable for N4

CoMoNexus

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I just signed up for AT&T's Locker service because the current promo lets you immediately upgrade to 50 GB for free. But according to Play, the app isn't compatible with the N4. Is it because AT&T wants to limit convenient mobile access to its phones? Or is there another reason?

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I just signed up for AT&T's Locker service because the current promo lets you immediately upgrade to 50 GB for free. But according to Play, the app isn't compatible with the N4. Is it because AT&T wants to limit convenient mobile access to its phones? Or is there another reason?

Did the Playstore not allow you to download and install? It gives me the option to install, but I haven't tried.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I signed up for Box before I got the N4. I wish there were a way to have photos automatically upload to Box instead of Dropbox, which is getting full.

Simply put the Box App on your N4 and log into your Box account with the App. Box will see this and bump you up to 50GB... :D

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Alternatively - if you are running Chrome on your computer you could try the APK Downloader plugin. [Official] APK Downloader ? Download APK files from Android Market to PC

I'm using it to download Apps to sideload onto my GoogleTV set top box.

As you can see, Play says that the App is incompatible with my devices.
wkt8gw73hr4491ufg.jpg

But the APK Downloader plug in allows me to download it.
yzobpcy6t7bo5obfg.jpg

You could then sideload the App. If you have AT&T it (?)should(?) work. I'm not on AT&T so I can't test this method for you, but I did test that the download happened. (Note the (1) in the download pic - that shows I already have the file and that would have been the second copy...)

CoMoNexus

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Simply put the Box App on your N4 and log into your Box account with the App. Box will see this and bump you up to 50GB... :D

I put the app on the N4 shortly after I got the N4, but I don't see any settings in the app or the camera for automatically uploading to Box instead of Dropbox.

famewolf

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Try the app foldersync lite which can connect to box and dropbox among others...you can set it to sync a folder with online so your pics get uploaded where you want them.

So can someone who has the apk upload it to zippyshare.com or a similar service and provide the link here?