AT&T LTE Note 8 will we see an update?

locatino

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
So ridiculous that Samsung locks the LTE users at 4.2.1. I would never buy a samsung product again, and currently looking to move to a different platform as an essential app (Citrix Receiver) is not compatible or doesn't work properly with 4.2.

gdjenkins10

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I just picked a Note 8.0 up at AT&T and it came with 4.1.2. It says no upgrades available. Are you sure you are on 4.2.1? I had the wifi version which was running 4.2.2 and it worked well which was reason that I picked up LTE model but kind of regretting purchase since I cannot even get to the level which was working fine for me on wifi. I am seeing the problems which were resolved long ago.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I just picked a Note 8.0 up at AT&T and it came with 4.1.2. It says no upgrades available. Are you sure you are on 4.2.1? I had the wifi version which was running 4.2.2 and it worked well which was reason that I picked up LTE model but kind of regretting purchase since I cannot even get to the level which was working fine for me on wifi. I am seeing the problems which were resolved long ago.

I have the AT&T version. It is on 4.1.2. We can only hope for an update.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord