AT&T Order Status Thread

calvin35

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
My order status is complete. This is the first post for me with my brand new One X. This phone is crazy fast and the screen is awesome. Loving it so far.

Czar_of_Berry

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Finally, got mine as well... Took it into the att store and was activated and ready to go within minutes. My first Android phone and rly loving it so far. Swiftkey keyboard is so much for better than the stock keyboard!

calvin35

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
i
Finally, got mine as well... Took it into the att store and was activated and ready to go within minutes. My first Android phone and rly loving it so far. Swiftkey keyboard is so much for better than the stock keyboard!

It's funny that you say that as Swiftkey was the very first app that I downloaded.

davep1982

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
This sucks, checked online and it said first attempt made. Why didn't they just leave on the freaking door like I asked! :'(

Same here. Even though the package was right down the road from my house, it took UPS 12 hours to deliver it. Now they aren't letting me pick it up today either due to the sender restricting the package to deliver to the address only. This is bogus. Now I have to wait until Monday! I'm furious.

mysidx

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Same here. Even though the package was right down the road from my house, it took UPS 12 hours to deliver it. Now they aren't letting me pick it up today either due to the sender restricting the package to deliver to the address only. This is bogus. Now I have to wait until Monday! I'm furious.

That sucks, I feel your pain. I want at least a day to mess around with it before the work week begins again.

Google10

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I assume with my luck I'm the only one having this issue:

Your activation is currently in progress. Please continue to use the original device until the activation is complete.

We will notify you in a confirmation email message when activation is complete. Then, place a test call to confirm that the activation was successful on your device. If the test call and activation are not successful, call Premier Support at 1-866-499-8008, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern Time, Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time.

Still no email and this was hours ago so I've had no service on either phone since my old phone's signal shut off.

Also, coming from a BlackBerry I'm struggling with a ton of things about the phone. I know these things are probably easy but I guess I'll ask them here.

How do you lock the phone? I have it set for pattern unlock but when I click the power button it's just the regular unlock.

How do you keep the screen from going off every 10 seconds or whatever it is? I have sleep set to two minutes.

Thanks

bbhybridchris

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I assume with my luck I'm the only one having this issue:

Your activation is currently in progress. Please continue to use the original device until the activation is complete.

We will notify you in a confirmation email message when activation is complete. Then, place a test call to confirm that the activation was successful on your device. If the test call and activation are not successful, call Premier Support at 1-866-499-8008, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern Time, Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time.

Still no email and this was hours ago so I've had no service on either phone since my old phone's signal shut off.

Also, coming from a BlackBerry I'm struggling with a ton of things about the phone. I know these things are probably easy but I guess I'll ask them here.

How do you lock the phone? I have it set for pattern unlock but when I click the power button it's just the regular unlock.

How do you keep the screen from going off every 10 seconds or whatever it is? I have sleep set to two minutes.

Thanks

Coming from BlackBerry can be quite an experience. I have done it myself... luckily for me I have also been using a Galaxy Nexus on my VZW line. Take your time read the forums for a bunch of help and you'll figure it out. The biggest change is in the layout and how the settings are handled. If ya have any problems feel free to send me a message and I'll help ya however I can. This really is a great phone.. I can't put mine down lol. Does everything my blackberry did and then some!

bbhybridchris

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
@Google10 if you go to the privacy settings and choose which kind of lock you want directly underneath that is the option to set the time out for locking the phone. Default is set at 15 minutes. Change it to immediately if that is what you desire. The lock screen with the ring will come up and when you unlock it then you draw your pattern
:D

Reactions: Google10

Google10

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
@Google10 if you go to the privacy settings and choose which kind of lock you want directly underneath that is the option to set the time out for locking the phone. Default is set at 15 minutes. Change it to immediately if that is what you desire. The lock screen with the ring will come up and when you unlock it then you draw your pattern
:D

Oh, well duh. Haha thank you. Now I just need to figure out the quick backlight timeout issue.

EDIT: The two minutes to sleep thing seems to be the correct setting and it's now working. Once AT&T gets me rolling I might not sleep myself because of constant playing with this thing.

Last edited:

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
i just ordered mine today so i have to wait but i did get free overnight shipping with my premier account i just paid the no commit price so that i don't have to renew a contract but can't wait it does say your device will ship in 5-7 days whaaaaaad why could they be sold out already?

bbhybridchris

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
@Google10 Yeah i agree this thing is alot of fun...first day using at work today so we will see how that goes...I work in an area where edge service is about what I get so I am curious to see what kind of battery life I get compared to the BB that I used down here. So far this morning I am very impressed. Anything else I can help ya with in your conversion let me know!!:)

Jerome86

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Are the micro sims with sku 72290 for lte network? I have one in my Hox but no lte signal. AT&T said I was outside the coverage area. Pick phone up at Radio Shack.

Aklambert67

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
After you place an order online you're supposed to be able to pick up your order 1 hr after you're order is complete. That's bs..my still says processing as well and it was ordered yesterday. Why do they post bs 1 hr pick up when it's not true. I'm so pissed with att when they advertise a lie!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana