AT&T Order Status Thread

bbhybridchris

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys are you all seeing that it is being shipped via UPS? The tracking info that i got and the site that i can check the updates on is for the USPS? For some reason mine got sent the postal service route? Either way ETA is for tomorrow...I can't wait!!:)

phositadc

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Waiting on activation for 45 minutes? Does it include instructions for how to activate the new sim card? Do you do it online, or do you have to call AT&T?

garrim85

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine yesterday, got e-mails yesterday with tracking numbers and confirmation, it shipped yesterday. Checked the status today and it says expected delivery date is Monday... not cool. It's shipping from Dallas, and coming to San Antonio, which is like 4.5-5 hours away driving. So it's going to take 2 days (I won't count Sunday) for my phone to travel a 5 hour distance, basically. Haha... oh well, I guess.

sparkomatic

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
The guy at my local AT&T store is supposed to be holding one for me cause he had trouble pre-ordering it when I went into the store.

I'm hoping maybe I'll get lucky and the stores will get and start selling them today...wishful thinking!

I could wait till Sunday...but that's TWO whole days away! haha

Lizzy-Pooh

May 4, 2012
Visit site
This last hour of work may kill me! I want to get home and spend some time with my new toy! Fortunately it's still on the truck or I'd really be losing my mind!

VJKotts

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Got my phone.

AT&T sucks at activation. Got transfered twice to different departments and now on hold for the past 15 minutes. Eventhough I called the number that was on the instructions.

mykeyhope

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Got my phone an hour ago!

Having difficulty with their "Ready2Go" app and have been on hold with AT&T support for just about the full hour. Looks like their activation process is still not super smooth yet.

To answer an earlier question, UPS made me sign for the package when they delivered it but YMMV depending on locale...

terrrrrible

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Phone hasn't been delivered yet, which I guess is a good thing cause I haven't been home. My girlfriend is also waiting for something from UPS that hasn't been delivered yet either. If it's as bad as everyone's saying it is, I may just run up the street to the store to pick up a case and have it activated there.

neocryte

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
For those having trouble activating - are you switching to AT&T from another carrier? Or having trouble even when just upgrading the device (i.e. were with AT&T before as well)?

dsdxp

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I got mine. When I opened the shipping box, I found that the phone box's seal was cut and the phone itself was not inside of any type of plastic bag.

Is this the case for anyone else?

zocasio

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I finally got the activation. I'm move from the skyrocket to one x, just have difficult because the micro sim and ATT solved this morning.
I didnt have the chance to take pictures, but I can tell the sound beats is amazing.... got in love with it.

mysidx

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I just went by Radio Shack to see if my phone was in and apparently I am the only one to pre-order from this store, because the young guy said " We have one that came in". I was pretty excited, and the guy went to the back to get it, but soon returned to tell me that the manager has it locked up until launch date. You know where I'll be Sunday morning.