AT&T Pre-order Thread.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
re: AT&T Pre-order Thread.

I preordered the 512gb Ultra on the 6th or 7th. Trading in my Note 9.

Funny thing. When I called AT&T to verify that I was eligible for the trade in promotion, I also asked about the stock issues on the Samsung website. She told me that I should receive it by this Thursday and gave me the number to call about online orders.

I thought that she probably didn't understand that it was a preorder, but maybe...

It's funny, on the 5th, I went to "Mt AT&T" and directly to my phone number because I have several lines and devices. It is eligible for upgrade so I selected it and selected "Show me my Choices" as well as "Samsung Only"! The Note 20 was NOT EVEN THERE yet! So, I left and went directly to the Samsung web site and Pre-ordered it from them and selected AT&T as my Carrier! Still coming on 8/21 like everyone else, still got the $550 Trade-in for my Note 9 and $150 Accessories Credit! "Same cheese in a different box!"

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site

It's funny, on the 5th, I went to "Mt AT&T" and directly to my phone number because I have several lines and devices. It is eligible for upgrade so I selected it and selected "Show me my Choices" as well as "Samsung Only"! The Note 20 was NOT EVEN THERE yet! So, I left and went directly to the Samsung web site and Pre-ordered it from them and selected AT&T as my Carrier! Still coming on 8/21 like everyone else, still got the $550 Trade-in for my Note 9 and $150 Accessories Credit! "Same cheese in a different box!"

I think that I went to the store page and did it that way. I had to get it through the AT&T promotion, or I wouldn't be able to afford it.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

After verifying with AT&T in person and CS. Took a dive and ordered directly from AT&T online with promo $1000 credit upgrade with trade (S8Plus - wife). Got 512GB Mystic Black. The deal is too good, normally ATT really sucks at it giving an existing customer a deal.

Capture.PNG

Fletchman74

Aug 23, 2019
Visit site
Re: AT&T Pre-order Thread

512gb in black here. estimated 21st. Ordered Monday after they canceled my order twice for
Some reason. This one stuck.
I ordered through the Samsung site and ATT cancelled it for some reason. Ordered through ATT today, I forgot that the $150 credit was actually quicker last time ordering through ATT rather than Samsung if you don't use it the same day of purchase.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

For those that preordered on AT&T site which use to say in progress for order, well it changed to preparing to ship so most likely it will get FedEx label later on.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

For those that preordered on AT&T site which use to say in progress for order, well it changed to preparing to ship so most likely it will get FedEx label later on.

For some reason mine when directly to processing and still is in that mode since pre-ordering. :(

AlphaBeepBeep

Apr 17, 2019
Visit site

I ordered 8/10 (paid in full) because att royally f'd up my upgrade.

are people already getting their Note 20 ultras? some people on reddit are posting theirs already I'm so jealous lol

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site

I ordered 8/10 (paid in full) because att royally f'd up my upgrade.

are people already getting their Note 20 ultras? some people on reddit are posting theirs already I'm so jealous lol

Links? No, only except reviewers are supposed to get theirs now especially before Monday which is when they can go into detail on the phones.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowbear