AT&T S10/+: Pre-Order Thread

pjniez

May 5, 2010
Visit site
My order status (thru AT&T) also says March 7th. I hope that's when I get it. :) From what several posters have said on here, we'll have the opportunity thru the Samsung app (once we get our new phones) to get the ear buds.

I pre-ordered the black 128 GB S10+ from AT&T's website last night. I didn't see anything about getting free Galaxy Buds on their website when I pre-ordered. Any idea on how we would be able to get them through the Samsung app?

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered the black 128 GB S10+ from AT&T's website last night. I didn't see anything about getting free Galaxy Buds on their website when I pre-ordered. Any idea on how we would be able to get them through the Samsung app?

I didn't see it when I ordered mine either, although it's there now as an offer. (I'm pretty sure that offer was not there when I ordered, because I went back and forth on whether I should order from ATT or thru Samsung.) When I signed into my ATT account a couple of days ago, it showed I have two notifications. One is a notice that I have an order, and the other is an offer. When I click on it, it's offering the free buds w/ purchase of the s10 or s10+. It does say "thru Samsung." I'm assuming when we get our phones, we'll need to download the app and the offer *hopefully* will be there. Either that or the $130 gift card/certificate.

pjniez

May 5, 2010
Visit site
AT&T S10/+: Pre-Order Thread

I didn't see it when I ordered mine either, although it's there now as an offer. (I'm pretty sure that offer was not there when I ordered, because I went back and forth on whether I should order from ATT or thru Samsung.) When I signed into my ATT account a couple of days ago, it showed I have two notifications. One is a notice that I have an order, and the other is an offer. When I click on it, it's offering the free buds w/ purchase of the s10 or s10+. It does say "thru Samsung." I'm assuming when we get our phones, we'll need to download the app and the offer *hopefully* will be there. Either that or the $130 gift card/certificate.

Ah... OK! I see the same thing now. There is a notification for offers and one that says "Upgrade to a Galaxy S10 or S10+ and get free Galaxy Buds ($129.99 value) thru Samsung Offer ends 3/7." That makes me feel a little better. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it's going to work...

Thanks!

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
The cancel button is no longer there when I check my order status. The status also says "Preparing to ship," but to be honest, it could have said that before...I don't remember. It still says delivery by March 7th.

Rodawg71

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
The cancel button is no longer there when I check my order status. The status also says "Preparing to ship," but to be honest, it could have said that before...I don't remember. It still says delivery by March 7th.
^^^ditto...

Ninjarette

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
AT&T order statuses are "Processing", which means they received your order, "In Progress", which is just a waiting period till the order is about to be shipped, "Preparing to ship," which means a shipping label is being printed and placed on your box.

"Shipped" obviously means shipped.

"Preparing to ship" status CAN show AFTER your phone has shipped. So, it's best to get the UPS app for accurate info. My Galaxy s9+ was in my possession, and the status still showed "Preparing to ship" with AT&T

My current status says, "Preparing to ship", with a "by the 7th" arrival date. I probably won't have my phone by my birthday on Tuesday, BUT it would be nice to have it by Wednesday, the 6th.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Well you all with your excitement got me. Kept saying I wasnt gonna get the s10. But I finally caved. Ordered the s10 plus ceramic white model. LoL.

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I already have notification under my UPS account that they received the label. Shipping from
SAMSUNG FDC DF
FORT WORTH, TX, US

I think AT&T is direct fulfilling it from samsung. Because I have no other shipments from samsung, says delivery by March 7th. My AT&T page does say Preparing to ship under order summary. its UPS 2nd day air. So if it does go out tomorrow I might have it on the 6th but looks like it will go out on the 5th and deliver on the 7th. But you never know.

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I already have notification under my UPS account that they received the label. Shipping from
SAMSUNG FDC DF
FORT WORTH, TX, US

I think AT&T is direct fulfilling it from samsung. Because I have no other shipments from samsung, says delivery by March 7th. My AT&T page does say Preparing to ship under order summary. its UPS 2nd day air. So if it does go out tomorrow I might have it on the 6th but looks like it will go out on the 5th and deliver on the 7th. But you never know.

I checked my ups acct first thing this morning and freaked for a second until I remembered I'd ordered the LED case from Samsung. But maybe it is my phone that I ordered from ATT. It does show Thursday delivery, which is what my order has shown all along from ATT. It still says "Preparing to Ship" which is what it's said all weekend, but doesn't say UPS Second Day Air, that I can see.

Edited to add: My UPS app says UPS Second Day Air. Would love it if it goes out today instead of tomorrow, but either way it looks like I'll have it early. :)

Last edited:

Ninjarette

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Got my tracking number via the UPS app. It's 2nd Day Air, still showing an ETA of 3/7. I'm fine with that. I would have liked a 3/6 delivery date, but I'm off on 3/8 - I'll have all day to play with my new phone. Yay.

Spencers20

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Ordered mine at 12:30am on February 21st, and still says "In Progress", but estimated delivery by 3/7. I guess we'll see. I DID order the 1Tb version, and never was able to get absolute clarification if all versions get released same day aside from the 5g version. But I'm hopeful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hvltech