AT&T S10/+: Pre-Order Thread

db33

Feb 26, 2019
Visit site
what determines if ATT uses Fedex or UPS - I'm UPS and its saying Thursday delivery (even though its only going from Fort Worth to PHX). Im debating having a pick up at Hub so I can get it at 8:00 am vs a delivery window of 2-8 pm

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
what determines if ATT uses Fedex or UPS - I'm UPS and its saying Thursday delivery (even though its only going from Fort Worth to PHX). Im debating having a pick up at Hub so I can get it at 8:00 am vs a delivery window of 2-8 pm
No idea. First time I've had ATT use FedEx. I have always had UPS. Been nice because I can get it held at the facility. FedEx I can't until after the first delivery attempt.

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
So when I talked to att and I cancelled my other preorder with TMobile and decided to sign up with att yesterday even though my shipping date to Best buy says the 3/11 att told me I should get it on launch date regardless because I pre-ordered anyone else hear this. Not sure if that's store pickup only or not I'm not sure

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine actually still just says "arrival scan" at Ft Worth. Doesn't say it's departed. I hope it just a case of not being updated yet.

With regarding FedEx or UPS, did those of you with FedEx pay for overnight shipping?

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Mine actually still just says "arrival scan" at Ft Worth. Doesn't say it's departed. I hope it just a case of not being updated yet.

With regarding FedEx or UPS, did those of you with FedEx pay for overnight shipping?
I did not no. Thats part of why it's so surprising. Not sure why it was overnighted. I mean I'm by no means complaining. But I'm curious. Especially since it's coming so early. It still says it's coming today. And it's. Near my house now. I guess I'll see shortly if it goes out for delivery or not. Still likely it gets held up.

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I did not no. Thats part of why it's so surprising. Not sure why it was overnighted. I mean I'm by no means complaining. But I'm curious. Especially since it's coming so early. It still says it's coming today. And it's. Near my house now. I guess I'll see shortly if it goes out for delivery or not. Still likely it gets held up.

That's awesome! Wish I'd been upgraded. :) Mine now says it departed from Ft Worth at 6:36 this morning. It also still says delivery by tomorrow. I hope that's the case. Mine has to make it to Illinois.

Pug conDoin

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
WTF, I ordered 4 phones at the same time. 2 Prism White and 2 Prism Blue. I got a notice On Tues Morning from ATT that the White was shipped and got a notice from FedEx that they were scheduled to be delivered Wed, WooHoo. Later that day I got a notice from ATT again that the blue had shipped and were going out UPS. The UPS site did not have an estimated delivery yesterday. This morning I got another notice from UPS that they were scheduled to be delivered Next Tuesday on 3/12. They say it was shipped UPS Ground? WTF???

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
It has arrived. It's going through its paces right now downloading my info. Feels great in the hand.

I was able to register for the Samsung buds with no issue and already approved. Ships week of the 18th. Couldn't have been easier. Good luck to all waiting. Your gonna love it. Hope your arrives soon.

dwade62

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I got the text. Just delivered. I ran home to get it off my porch. Since I'm working I'm gonna use this time to charge it. I'll make the transfer when I get home after work. Can't wait..

Don

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Stupid AT&T put a piece of plastic film over the pre-installed screen protector that Samsung put on. And they put a hole in it where the fingerprint sensor is. Lol.

Attachments

• 51973.jpg
    51973.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 16

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware