AT&T & Sprint Following T-Mobile And Are Shipping Phones Early

massakre

May 3, 2011
Visit site
AT&T here, literally ordered the day it was available for pre-order. Still says March 7th shipping and literally no one else has anything different from what I've seen.

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I'd be surprised if AT&T started shipping them out before the 7th. I'm just hoping they don't start pushing back dates, especially for the silver.

Posted via the Android Central App

lockwell

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
AT&T is already backordered on the silver S7. My gold S7 edge still says shipping date 3/7. I haven't found anything saying AT&T is releasing early.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: AT&T & Sprint Following T-Mobile And Are Shipping Phones Early

Sprint has no idea wtf they're doing really

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Verizon probably will respond saying we care about customer experience and don't want to confuse customers by shipping early so we will ship as told before 11th and have the phone in your hands on 11th.

Rafterman00

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
The AC article only cite 'reports". But, as others have pointed out, no one around here has reported it yet. And while not conclusive evidence, this site is popular enough that at least one or two would probably have posted by now saying they had an early shipment.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
lol Sprint has went from orders placed before 2/29 shipping immediately to orders placed before to 3/1 shipping immediately to this

"Your order for the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge has been received. Orders will begin shipping the week of 3/7. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience."

sealevels

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Lol, Sprint is going to drive me up the wall. Yesterday, they had me hoping I'd get it soon...now I'm all :-\

I was one of the first people to pre-order and I'm disappointed with how Sprint is handling it. If you're not getting it out as early as TMo, don't tell customers this.