AT&TNote 3 - Friday, September 27th @ Best Buy???

John Hefley

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I also just came from an AT&T store, played with the device, and was told Oct 3rd. I was really hoping to get one today from Best Buy. :(

So ready to smash my Droid 4 into 1000 tiny pieces. :mad:

Bippoptl

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes, the screen is far better. The note 2 screen was just OK. You could see pixels and the max brightness wasn't that good at all. The note 3's screen was so beautiful. That alone is worth the upgrade

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
182 replies to this thread, mainly talking and complaining about what amounts to 1 week of difference between the hoped for availability date and the actual availability date.

First world problems! :)

Myronmack

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
I never had the note 2 but I did play with it before and off the bat the note 3 feels like a worthy upgrade, it's very striking! It'll be my 1st note device, I had a S4 before.

Posted via Android Central App

Boomslang001

Banned
Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
182 replies to this thread, mainly talking and complaining about what amounts to 1 week of difference between the hoped for availability date and the actual availability date.

You don't belong here. lol

Also, it is obnoxious when no one knows AFTER a date has been confirmed. Especially so when you have to time its release with getting off work so that you can set an appointment to get everything going. Best Buy screwed up my plan recently (after adding an S4 line for my wife) and I have to wait until I get my Note 3 before it's fixed and it matters to a decent amount of money that goes on my bill that I HAVE to take care of before October 4. What is Oct 4? Oh, the "new release date". So yeah, for me it's a little more serious.

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

When you spend that much money, I believe you're entitled to complain about the company screwing up.

conanheath

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
When you spend that much money, I believe you're entitled to complain about the company screwing up.

BB didn't screw up. They did this with Lumia 920 as well and possibly more. They throw an earlier date out on the web and then remove it. And they catch a few cancelling their ATT or Verizon orders and buying from BB thinking they can get it earlier. BB will never be able to sell a carrier phone before the carrier does. Its a "bait and switch". If a carrier announces a release date, its pretty much final unless something goes wrong and its delayed. And no third party vendor will ever get it out earlier.

Posted via Android Central App

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

I could understand the frustration if the difference was a month or so, but it's a week. Patience is something I don't count to my virtues, but really, one week!

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I could understand the frustration if the difference was a month or so, but it's a week. Patience is something I don't count to my virtues, but really, one week!

Agreed. It seems like people nowadays think they're always NEEDING something right now. I may just be getting old but I remember when getting irritated for waiting something was over a year. If I can't find something to occupy myself for a week, instead of complaining, then I would really need to find a new hobby. lol chill out people, that week will let you possibly be in the exchange period for the nexus 5 if you'd rather go that route when it comes out. Kids these days, sheesh.

snc0921

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Agreed. It seems like people nowadays think they're always NEEDING something right now. I may just be getting old but I remember when getting irritated for waiting something was over a year. If I can't find something to occupy myself for a week, instead of complaining, then I would really need to find a new hobby. lol chill out people, that week will let you possibly be in the exchange period for the nexus 5 if you'd rather go that route when it comes out. Kids these days, sheesh.

Wow. Different strokes right? Feel free not to visit this thread if you don't share the same interest in getting specific and correct shipping and delivery dates.

Did your post make you feel better about yourself? ;-)

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

Seeing that we're on Sprint, I think we are indeed in the wrong thread... either way, the Best Buy date for Sprint and AT&T seem to be the same. I too did an online chat with Best Buy for the Sprint version, and the person said it will be available in the store on the release date.

So, to sum it up, if you pre ordered from Best Buy with a store pick up, you will get it on the 4th. If you pre ordered from AT&T, it should ship on the 1st and arrive depending on your chosen shipping method.

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Wow. Different strokes right? Feel free not to visit this thread if you don't share the same interest in getting specific and correct shipping and delivery dates.

Did your post make you feel better about yourself? ;-)

No, but your wink did!

Updated shipping information: this coming week. Be happy about your new device! :D

Manny - lol true, I guess being positive about the phone coming out is what we're focused on.