Atrix Screenshots: Share Them Here!

jimbush3

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
My current main homescreen
Beautiful Widgets Superclock on top with HD weather, clock has honeyclock_solid skin
Circle Battery widget and Simple calendar
WiFi Manager
Widgetsoid 2.x for screen lock and volume toggle
:
GearDock.png

Also, here are some of my other screens. I took these before I put my new dock on
Minimalistic text clock on top
SimiFolder Widget on the left
Astrid Tasks lists

home3.png

Beautiful Widgets Weather
Pure Calendar Widget
All custom docks
home1.png

Last edited:

myarbro

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad my home screen setup is continuing to be popular.

First setup from way back on Feb24 when i first got the phone
device.png

how it looks now.
1301450469346.png
1301450371269.png

left screens contain desktop visualizer widgets with transparent icons. Click on them and you get folder pop ups with most used apps and games.

I would love to get a hold of these transparent icons. Any help would be appreciated.

myarbro

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
New setup I have running. Went from 7 windows to 5.

I'm using circle launcher going horizontal with barely visible touch Icons to keep a more minimal look. The smaller pics at the bottom show what icons I have attached to each of the circle launcher buttons.

Had to Black out names on FB and Messaging widgets. ; )

NewAtrixSetup-1.jpg

kumarshah

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Finished setup.

YC3Y2.png

5GxrK.png

uRtcO.png

23Pjb.png

Home:
ADW Launcher Ex, no dock
Icons White from XDA
Circle battery widget
Make your own clock pro
Beautiful Widget Weather
Minimalistic Text Weather Info

Pure Calendar Widget
Player Pro Widget
WidgetSoid
Audio Manager Pro
World Clock

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Finished setup.

YC3Y2.png

5GxrK.png

uRtcO.png

23Pjb.png

Home:
ADW Launcher Ex, no dock
Icons White from XDA
Circle battery widget
Make your own clock pro
Beautiful Widget Weather
Minimalistic Text Weather Info

Pure Calendar Widget
Player Pro Widget
WidgetSoid
Audio Manager Pro
World Clock

Love your set up! And am definitely about to check out World Clock and Audio manager pro. Thanks for sharing!

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Here is my phone. Using gingerblur on 1.83 w/ blue steel theme. Screenshots are taken by ScreenshotER. Works awesome.

Screenshot 4, what is the app that allows the extra sliders? Also, the background, thanks ahead of time...

Is it lockscreen widget? If so, any negative effects, lag, etc? Love the idea of a camera slider, might have to steal that from you.

bdizzel1982

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Screenshot 4, what is the app that allows the extra sliders? Also, the background, thanks ahead of time...

Is it lockscreen widget? If so, any negative effects, lag, etc? Love the idea of a camera slider, might have to steal that from you.

I can't say for sure but my guess is he's using WidgetLocker, current version sometimes doesn't work right with the latest 4.1.8.3 update but hopefully they will update the app soon and then it should go back to working as normal.

May 13, 2011
Visit site

Yes it is widget locker, no lag or anything. Its actually pretty nice. Kind of has a screwy affect with the dot pattern if you have the enabled. I dont bother w/ the finger print scanner or the dot patterns so it works fine for me. It enables you to unlock using the volume buttons as well which is nice because my lock button is starting to deteriorate. The background is from this forum.

The wallpapers were found in this thread:

http://forum.androidcentral.com/wallpapers-ringtones-themes/49497-android-logo-wallpapers-5.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej