auto lock screen problem flip cover

darkfenrir

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, looking for a little help; I got a new flip case for my galaxy tab 3 8.0 but every time I fold the case back it's locking the screen and i can't figure out how to stop the tab doing that. It's really annoying because now i can't fold my case back. Can somebody help me to solve this problem ?

Thank You

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Presumably, the magnet in the case is too strong, and is affecting the sensor when the cover is folded back. I think the only thing you can really do is to try to remove the magnet from the cover, but then it obviously won't work as a smart cover.

Tylerwv

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, looking for a little help; I got a new flip case for my galaxy tab 3 8.0 but every time I fold the case back it's locking the screen and i can't figure out how to stop the tab doing that. It's really annoying because now i can't fold my case back. Can somebody help me to solve this problem ?

Thank You

Which case do you have? Getting ready to order one and would like to avoid that issue.

Sufyan Samad

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Auto lock screen problem flip cover

Had the same issue with samsung tab 3.. resolved by removing magnet from backside of case cover.... this magnets r used to support the case cover as a stand

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte19