Back to the htc 10

mauiblue

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
I just got my new HTC 10 almost a week ago. I like everything about it except the battery life. It charges very quickly though. The headphone sounds are amazing. I listen as much as I can. The external speakers are not quite as good as the HTC M8 it replaces (my good old M8 was lost) but I like the external design of the phone, it has less bloat ware than previous phones I've owned, and the HTC 10 is the fastest phone I've owned yet.

I've resisted Samsung and Apple this long and have gravitated toward HTC phone over the years. I'll stick with this phone until this upgrade cycle ends.

Last edited:

Harrydubya

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Why gravitate away from the best !! My HTC 10 is in the mail as I type, arriving Friday, can't wait, but my HTC One M8 has been great over the years as was the HTC Desire HD before it. Best mobiles on the market

VagrantSaint

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Any screen protector works. No matter if its a film protector or a glass protector.

Definitely not true. Screen protectors do nothing for the polarization issue. I a glass protector on mine and there is still a difference with polarized glasses.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(9708869)

Banned
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Any screen protector works. No matter if its a film protector or a glass protector.

This is not true. At all. I've used both a PET film and glass and its still hard to see in sunlight. That's why I'm going back to an S7 along with other reasons.

kae9797

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Put a screen protector on the phone and you will be able to use the phone with polarized sunglasses. That's what I did and I forget about the polarization issue.

Hot dog it works , I can't believe that's all it takes to get rid of the polarization problem!

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
This is not true. At all. I've used both a PET film and glass and its still hard to see in sunlight. That's why I'm going back to an S7 along with other reasons.

Sorry about your screen protector choices but the ones I've used have made a huge difference in the polarization issue. I have used both film and glass as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe