Battery problems

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
The problem started yesterday, my battery went to 0% and cut off so I plugged it up to a charger and when I turned it on the second I plugged it up, it turned on and was at like 30% and then today it was at 10% then I restarted the phone and when it cut back on it was at 58%. I have redemption rom on my phone I used the battery calibration app when it showed 100% and I use set CPU that's the only 3 things that I think could be the problem

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Try flashing a new kernel to see if it's kernel related.

How long have you been on the rom? Wiping cache/dalvik or even just rebooting may help you clear out some things.

I'd also download Better Battery Stats to see if you are draining, if anything, and where the drain is coming from.

Reactions: honex97

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Try flashing a new kernel to see if it's kernel related.

How long have you been on the rom? Wiping cache/dalvik or even just rebooting may help you clear out some things.

I'd also download Better Battery Stats to see if you are draining, if anything, and where the drain is coming from.

Alright so I tried wiping the cache/dalvik today so I'll see how it goes tomorrow. Thanks for the help

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Alright so I tried wiping the cache/dalvik today so I'll see how it goes tomorrow. Thanks for the help

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

np keep us posted!

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
So after a few days of use it seems to be fixed. The battery seems to last a bit longer and when it god low I restarted it and it was still around the same % that it was before I cut it off so thanks a lot for the help

Reactions: 7stringer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts