Battery

hnguyen

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
With a 300mah is anyone concern about battery life? The Moto 360 has a 320mah and its battery life for it is very poor.

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Looks like there is no bump in the battery but Huawei is claiming it will get 1.5 a battery life. That is hard to believe.

Posted via the Android Central App

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
The battery on this watch gets a day and a half (or possibly 2) without a problem.
The first day I had it I was trying a lot of new watch faces and "screwing" around with settings, etc. and the battery was low by 5:00 PM.
But for the past two days under normal conditions the battery was at 30%+ by 10:00 PM.

EDIT: An additional two more days using the watch (less screwing around with it) and the battery is great. 7:00 AM to 10:30 PM with 40% or more before re-charging over night.

Last edited:

Tony Moody

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Agreed. Paired with my iPhone and the first day messed around a lot. Had plenty (30% or more?) left at bedtime after a full day. I charge it every night because why not, but it's not strictly necessary it seems.

ajamudc

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Like others have said, the battery seems to be fine for getting through an entire day.

Yesterday was my first full day with the watch. It was off the charger from around 7am to about midnight. I still had more than 30% battery left and that was with watch always on and playing with it a lot trying to set things up.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Jimt29

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
From about 10:00 am this morning to midnight and the Huawei Watch is at 47%.
Anybody know if this watch should be showing notifications from Apple Calendar?