Beats Audio problem

davep1982

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
So when listening to my music in my car through an AUX (Monster) cable, with Beats Audio enables, the sound fades in an out. It doesn't do this if I de-select beats. It'll get real loud for a beat or two then seems to get much quieter. It'll do this throughout an entire song, and I find it to be annoying. Since I use the Play Music app instead of the stock player it's the only sound enhancer available to me, so I'd like to use it. What I want to know is if anybody else is noticing this and/or is this intended? Seems a tad strange for a song to auto-adjust itself while playing.

rp014789

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I think Beats only works with the stock player not google play music. I may be wrong I haven't used the player yet I read that it works with the htc player only so that maybe some of the issue.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

gurraj singh

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I use the stock player, it does the same.

I think its the way beats audio is set up, it plays around with the levels of everything while the song is playing.

It is bluddy annoying.

burrari

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I used it the same way you do but with Google Play Music works fine I toggled it off & on sounds a lot more faded when I remove it but the going up & down on the levels hasn't happened while on beats.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I think Beats only works with the stock player not google play music. I may be wrong I haven't used the player yet I read that it works with the htc player only so that maybe some of the issue.

it works with google play music heck it even works when you stream pandora, whether its in my car or headphones over bluetooth you see the icon turn on and beats audio so where is everyone getting this it only works with stock player this thing turns on no matter what you use.

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
It works fine with Google player as others have said...I was supriaed to see it on the Sirius app too and it works with my Bluetooth headsets too. I rather like the function myself

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
It works anytime you have something plugged into the headphone jack or streaming through bluetooth. Music wise.

davep1982

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
It works fine with headphones plugged in. Just hear the volume issue in the car. I'm wondering if it doesn't play well with aux cables.

dan conde

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Beats Audio problem_sound ends

I hade a problem with sound on my HOX. The sound on notification and on media file crashed. I reset room (stock one) the same problem. I format my hard (the same problem) . I put a custom Rom, the same problem. I uninstall the advanced task killer and now run ok . I miss a little my stock Rom but is ok now because the sound is ok ....