Best Android Phone for Audio

trsbbs

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
I don't know why you say that Samsung sound sucks. I listen to music with a S5 all day long, and having a good headphones provide a sufficient quality for me ;)
One small speaker means "mono" which is inferior sound. Thats a fact Jack.

Some have higher standards on music reproduction

Via my HTC One M9...

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
One small speaker means "mono" which is inferior sound. Thats a fact Jack.

Some have higher standards on music reproduction

Via my HTC One M9...

What does one speaker have to do with a headphone sonic experience!? Please explain?
There is not a single phone speaker that gives a full and powerful audio experience, if you truly have high standards for music reproduction you certainly will not use the speaker, you will get a high end set of headphones or plug the phone into something capable....THAT is a fact Jack.

Seems you have not got a clue what you are on about. Htc certainly have done a great job with the One's sonic experience, but Samsung with the Wolfson DAC and Apple take it without a doubt, both have paid great attention to the audio hardware in the phone and how the phone interacts with other professional audio equipment.

Kramhauru

May 24, 2015
Visit site
The sound of the Samsung Galaxy S5 is the best I know. After, I'm not closed to say that it is the best I've ever seen, but it's the better I know :)