Best Battery Saving Apps

piratesofthejellybean

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I've installed JuiceDefender already and I am pretty satisfied with the performance I receive when it is activated. Does anyone else receive good battery life using an app other than JuiceDefender? I was also wondering if anyone else has downloaded JuiceDefender and has found another app that gives them better battery life than with JuiceDefender. I don't have too much of a problem with the battery life I have now, I'm just curious about other alternatives out there.

Oofa

May 22, 2013
Visit site
In my experience, I have never used a battery saving app that didn't actually use up more battery than save battery. Juice Defender was the worst for me. It was constantly working, therefore constantly using battery power. I found that modifying your settings like brightness levels and location services helped much more than any battery saving app.

Kris Simundson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I can't remember the chip set of the RAZR M but Qualcomm has a great battery saving app as well for their snap dragon chips. Can even run hand in hand with JD

dylanrod24

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I love battery doctor. I've tried out juice defender and a few others and I like battery doctor the best.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
With this phone I haven't felt like I even needed a battery saving app. It lasts from 5am to 9pm with fairly heavy use. The only thing that seemed to use more battery was live wallpaper and being in a low signal area.

Sent from my phone with the app.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I use battery defender. Battery lasts all day. My favorite feature is that it shuts of data connections when the screen is off, saving battery.

Posted via Android Central App

D_Norm_A

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Easy Battery Saver
- 4 saving modes + custom mode
- 5 toggles: WiFi, GPS, Brightness, Data, Bluetooth
- current battery percentage

I had Juice Defender but it seemed to suck too much "juice" from the phone.

Sent from my DNA using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370393423756.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370393423756.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 65

Mike_47

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I've got Easy Battery Saver in a Nexus 7 tab, and Battery Defender in the Nexus 4 phone. Both are free and seem to work well.

Mike_47

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
In the N7 tab, Easy Battery Saver is great. In the N4, I've tried all the top listed ones in the Play store, and they all work to some degree. Next, I want to see how Green Power does in the N4.

Steven Zwillick

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
On my Verizon RAZR M I use SmartActions to automate things like:
- shut Bluetooth at home and at my sons house.
- turn on airplane mode after 10:00 PM when I go to bed and also when I'm charging the phone.
I also use CleanMaster (CM) to clean memory and storage. I previously used IObit Battery & IObit Task Kiler and I was happy with both apps.
I think I'm doing much better with battery usage now with CM & SmartActions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards