Best Buy Evo Pre Order Pickup Info/Details

csierra72

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
i can see you in line at the BB now. don't drink too much the night before!

12253.jpg

Lmao

tojoe616

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Sux that my BB is not doing appts. We are getting the phone if we reserved it but i hate that i would probably be there 2-3 hours when i get out of work.

The store i work for is doing appointments and opening at 9am, so check again with your local store.

ldostang

May 16, 2010
Visit site
The store i work for is doing appointments and opening at 9am, so check again with your local store.

Yeah i'll probably go by this weekend and ask again. Hopefully they can schedule appts. I cant pick up it til 630 anyway but at least have an appt and not have to be waiting for others to finish.

SassyLina

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Just got THE call. First appointment at BBY. They asked me what I might want to purchase also so that they could have a bundle ready for me. I'm not sure what that means but hey It's all good at this point. Nothing but icing on the cake.

cst516

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Got my call today also. They will be opening early at 8 for pre-order folks. They asked what time I want to come in and I said 8 of course. I am also buying off contract and they informed me the price is going to be $599... bummer.

MDteX

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Got my call today also. They will be opening early at 8 for pre-order folks. They asked what time I want to come in and I said 8 of course. I am also buying off contract and they informed me the price is going to be $599... bummer.

Save $150 and go to Sprint instead.

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I am sad. We just made plans for a camping trip Thursday - Sunday, so I won't get my pre-ordered Evo until I return. We didn't have much choice on the dates since this was the only time that worked on our schedules...at least I will be having fun.

Best Buy in Indianapolis told me that they will only hold the pre ordered phone for 24 hours, after that they said the had the right to sell it.

clafountaine

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Stopped by my BB today to inquire about my pre-order. They will be making calls for appointments once they get the stock in. I was told I could show up first thing if I wanted if I got a later appointment but may have to wait a bit (I work midnights, so I wanna be able to do it as early as possible.) She had no info yet about accessories, bundles or free blue tooth ear pieces. She did say that they had so many pre-orders, that they had to move to a "stage two" pre-order and that everyone on that second stage will have to wait at least 5 more days to get theirs. Glad I did mine on day one!!!

csierra72

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Just got my call for Best Buy. I have an 8:30 appointment. I was #1 in my store but I need time to get my kids to school and get to the store. He told me that they were going to have someone from Invisishield on site installing screen protectors that morning as well. We're almost there folks!

ayman86

May 7, 2010
Visit site
they just called me a few minutes ago. they wanted to make sure i was eligible and if i wanted to buy accessories and such. i let them to believe i might just in case this would make me get an earlier slot. lol

they said they might open early on friday. though they dont know yet and as such they will call everyone back to make an appointment. i said ill be there whenever its opened. he said i was 3rd or 4th in line

he also mentioned of the free platronics bluetooth headset. dont care for it

Brainerd

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Santa Clarita, CA is opening at 8:00 or 7:30. They want to wait until early next week to confirm the number of phones in stock. After that, calls will go out to set up appointments. They have a floor model, but won't show it or "officially" acknowledge that they have one. :D Not sure if it is a functional or dummy unit.

I was 1st to pre-order at the store, so, I'll get one on the 4th. I just hope that I get the 1st appointment time. I would be a tad miffed if I can't take their call, and by the time I call them back I get an afternoon appointment. The 5th will be a great day! :)

showmrock

May 25, 2010
Visit site
This is so weird.....my local Best Buy in Riverside, CA is opening up regular time (10:00am) even though there's a second wave of EVOs. Just blows my mind! Yeah lets open up regular time and have no calls or appointments when were completely sold out on pre orders. Does this sound odd?

yanks4life

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys my best buy in Raleigh, NC called me earlier to schedule an appointment, even though when I preordered on first day I was 4th, guy said I was first one they called and I have my appointment scheduled for 8am as they are opening early here just for the EVO. He also said they will be getting them in day before along with the invisisheilds and asked if I wanted to purchase one and if it put on my phone for me when I come in. I turned it down as I don't think I want a screen guard right away. He also told me that they ask I set up a gmail account beforehand if I don't have one already to make things easier, kinda weird but oh well. I can't wait, 1 more week to go!!!!!! and I will be in EVO Heaven and get rid of this pre!